Coffee During Fast Question

I read somewhere that coffee helps the muscles release glucose. I was wondering if at the fourth hour after you have last eaten would it be good to drink a couple of cups of coffee to help the muscles release it so you may go into ketosis faster. And maybe even press some heavy weight like a kettlebell so you can use the glucose up you have stored in your muscles.

Comments

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

not sure about about the '...coffee helps the muscles release glucose' thing, i may google that one, i do not recall hearing that before. 

but i have heard something along the lines that 'black coffee promotes autophagy, but if you add sugar or cream it suppresses it'.

back to ketosis...it's liver glycogen that you want to deplete, fasting will do that & fasted exercise will speed the process up. 

fake it till you make it

• not sure about about the '...coffee helps the muscles release glucose' thing, i may google that one, i do not recall hearing that before. 

but i have heard something along the lines that 'black coffee promotes autophagy, but if you add sugar or cream it suppresses it'.

back to ketosis...it's liver glycogen that you want to deplete, fasting will do that & fasted exercise will speed the process up. 

Thank you for your reply and help.