Smoking And Vaping Effects On Nootropics

I was asked a question on this topic and did a little research. I read a little bit regarding this topic on reddit, but it seems the conversation shifted towards vaping nootropics themselves. Im interested in better understand any issues involved with mixing  cigarettes conventional/ vapor/e-cigs as a source of nicotine and its effects on some nootropics. The question I was asked specifically mentioned Aniracetam. Any thoughts on the matter?

Check out Pure Nootropics for high quality nootropics that have been third party tested. All order come with 30 day money back guarantee. 10% Discount for Bulletproof Members with coupon code "bulletproof10".

Comments

• It may not be a good idea to mix nicotine with cholinergic stuff: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15316571

Do not take anything I say here as medical advice.

• Interesting, Ill have to archive that article. I haven't seem much research in terms of nootropics and smoking. Thank you 

Check out Pure Nootropics for high quality nootropics that have been third party tested. All order come with 30 day money back guarantee. 10% Discount for Bulletproof Members with coupon code "bulletproof10".