Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night

Hi guys,

I have some troubles of waking up really early in the morning - 4 AM for instance. I do not know exactly what is the reason, but I feel kind of weird feeling around my eyes and the classic dark circles around my eyes (as I would not get enough of sleep). I go to bed at 11PM.

I thought that maybe are the ice cold face bath guilty which I do before bed. I will try to pass it and observe it. If anyone has some ideas why this is happening, let me know please. This happened to me for about a month ago and then I sleeped till 7 or 8 AM and now it is happening again.

Or is this maybe the side effect of the BP diet? ;)

Thanks!

Comments

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Anything changed in your (sleep) environment? More stress at work? Have you tried the common sleep hacks?

Waking at night is not uncommon anyway. So unless you feel your sleep is worse in general, I wouldn't worry about it.

• Nothing really changed, I am without stress currently. I do all the sleep hacks... Yesterday I also ate a lot of carbs for dinner and had protein fasting a day before. I mean I wake up and everything is OK, just black circles around my eyes are telling me that maybe something is not right, right?