When Is It "too Much Caffeine"?

hi ... just wondering if Dave has said anything about this, I can't find it if he did, or what others think about the caffeine issue ... I do Bulletproof Coffee every day, I basically fill up the coffee carafe to the 6 or 7 cups mark.  If a cup of coffee is 5oz (google) then I am drinking about 30 to 35 ounces of coffee A DAY with the butter and oil etc...  I basically pour and drink throughout the morning until around 2pm/3pm when I get hungry ... just wondering if I am hurting my body with all this caffeine?  Thanks ...

Comments

• I think a good marker is your adrenal health. Unfortunately, many people have a lot of coffee and then they hit a brick wall. 

I don't know your size, but if you are getting that many servings, I'd say in general terms "yes" you are probably getting too much. However, it is completely n = 1. Some people I know churn through caffeine very easily and it's bizarre, but personal.

If you have problems using less caffeine or you want to give yourself a week or two off, I'd suggest rhodiola rosea to ease the edge.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭
    Look up the coffee and tea Info graphic on bp.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training