A Seller Of Kerrygold That Ships To Canada

Low and behold..after months of searching, I've found something that appears to be the holy mother effing grail!

http://www.amazon.com/Kerrygold-Irish-Grass-fed-Butter-Unsalted/dp/B00VKH1G78/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1429671583&sr=8-6&keywords=kerrygold+butter

I'm ordering some tomorrow, added it to my cart. I was going to keep this secret, so it would sell out fast before I got some..but so many Canadians have been trying to get it, that I felt it was my Civic duty. 

Enjoy.

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

Comments

• I tried Bulletproof coffee first time today. Funny I had my choice between KerryGold and another brand. I choose the other brand. Is KerryGold organic and what do you like about it? 

Thanks! 

• I've never had KerryGold before. It's damn near impossible to get in Canada. KerryGold is grassfed for the most part, that's what's special about it. Find that in Canada where I live is difficult/not possible. The closest I can get to grassfed is Organic MEadow and that's ten dollars for a pound and I have to drive 2 and a half hours to get it lol 

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg