Brain Octane, Depression And Detox

Hi I recently started using bulletproof products and I am having trouble with a few of them. I have been on antidepressants for 15 years and desperately want off of them. But I do have a few questions about the oils Dave sells.

I have learned from experience that I have to be really careful taking new supplements, especially those that contain herbs. Almost all herbs detox my liver too quickly, including the SSRI's I take. They are flushed out of my system without time to work. Therefore I end up experiencing rebouts of depression so I stop the supplements.

When I ordered brain octain the same thing happened and I was shocked. I took it for three days and couldn't get out of bed on the forth day because I was so depressed. I was shocked because I looked at the brain octain as a food since it is derived from coconut oil. I almost never have any problems taking food based supplements.

The other product I had problems with was the grass fed collagen. Again I have know for years that any product that has a lot of amino acids interferes with the SSRI's. But I recently had a torn meniscus repaired and have been in pain for over a year. It seems it has never healed from the surgery. So I heard Dave on one of the podcasts talking about the collagen rebuilding soft tissue so I gave it a try knowing that there were a lot of aminos in the product, and boom within days I was back in bed with depression.

Anyone have any feedback on this problem until I wean myself off the antidepressants? Thank you in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file