Sold: Neuroptimal For Sale - 215 Runs

SOLD

=========================================================================

Dear Friends,

I am selling my Neuroptimal. It still has 215 runs (started out with 300 runs) and is in great condition. Serious buyers only please. This Neuroptimal worked so well that I do not need it anymore. I used in during my MBA and finished school like a rock star. :)))

--Pricing: $3600. 

--Quality: I am a girl who really cherishes everything I own, so this product is like brand new. No scratches, no dents.  

--Sensors: I do recommend you to buy new sensors because I already used my sensors. 

--Shipment: I live in St. Louis, Missouri. If we can meet and exchange, that would be awesome. However, if you live in a different city, I can ship it to you.

--Free paste: I bought extra Ten20 pastes, and I can give you those as gifts, since I won't be using them anyway. I have three more brand new pastes.

--Contact me: email: [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

--Due to picture size limitations, I cannot upload more pictures. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to email me and ask. 

Sincerely,

Alison

Comments