Maximizing Benefit Of Enzymes

Hi, I just made a quite expensive purchase of enzymes on iHerb and some other supplements. Have not received the order yet.

I don't know that much about what I bought to be honest, but I have decided to put all my resources into improving my fatigued and mental fog, and trying something new every purchase.

Anybody who knows anything about enzymes how to take them, timing, synergy etc. Any other advice in how to maximize benefit of these supplements?

Here's a list of my purchase:

i_Herb_july2015.jpg

Comments

• I'm reading that stomach acid might destroy the enzymes?? Maybe I should take baking powder or something right before to reduce the stomach acid??

Other ideas to reduce stomach acid? Just one idea after reading about this particular concern.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Perhaps away from foods (eating stimulates stomach acid) and acidic drinks such as coffee and tea.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Perhaps away from foods (eating stimulates stomach acid) and acidic drinks such as coffee and tea.

Hi, I appreciate the response : )

Yeah I think empty stomach is best when taking systemic enzymes. I'm planning to buy stomach acid lowering tablets on the local pharmacy as well and take them 10 min or so before. Unless some expert convince me otherwise. Good point about coffee, it increases stomach acid : ( My first order of bulletproof coffee is on the way, Guess I have to keep that in mind.

My next concern is interactions, synergy etc.