Need Serious Help, My Health Is Declining

Hi. I'm a 31 year old guy from Norway. In 2012 I became seriously ill. I had difficulties with serious brain fog, my mind was not working properly. I had some mental break downs and sometimes I had difficulty with walking, I had to concentrate on each step. This was a terrifying experience for me. I have studied physics and mathematics and took my functioning brain for granted, now I suddenly felt retarded and still do. I knew nothing about mold and fungus and it's mycotoxins back then. There was other things happening around the same time so I thought those things caused it. I smoked some pot, took some magic mushrooms as well as took (too) high dosages of zink. I thought my breakdown was caused by a combination of these especially the zink. I also lived with a very cruel woman who terrorized me emotionally. I now realize it was my weakened state which made her able to hurt me so much.

So, I accidentally came across some info on the web about how mold in the walls etc. in your apartment can make you sick. All symptoms match up...

I now believe this is the cause of my about 3 years of suffering. I remember there was a leakage in the roof of my room around the time I got sick. I remember it smelled moldy, I actually avoided my room until it dried up because of the smell...I'm not picky with smells at all..

So here I am, with a foggy brain, always fatigued and struggling, wasting my precious time in a zombie like state.

How do I get better, assuming I got exposed to a very moldy environment back in 2012, (I lived there several years).

I'm pretty sure I have candida. My heart rate is very rapid all the time. My tongue is coated with white fur. My stomach is often bloated. I'm very skinny now, never hungry.

I have heard about Nystatin, but my prior doctor who didn't take me seriously at all, refused to prescribe it to me. I will try again with my new doctor.

Tagged:

Comments

• sorry to hear what you are going through. First i would say to make sure you are not still exposing yourself to mold in your current home and have it tested. (Actual mold inspectors an ERMI dust sample). I'm really not sure how easy it is to find a doctor who understands mold and biotoxin illnesses in Norway, but maybe someone from Europe will chime in. Doctors who treat chronic lyme may have a better understanding of the effects of mold.

Regarding the Candida. I didn't have much luck with nystatin, but diflucan, along with Interface plus from Klaire Labs and sacromyaces boulardii really helped me.

You can also take the VCS test which is a good indicator of biotoxin illness. You can take it for free on line. There was recently a whole thread on the test not too long ago. Do a search on the forums and it should come up.

• sorry to hear what you are going through. First i would say to make sure you are not still exposing yourself to mold in your current home and have it tested. (Actual mold inspectors an ERMI dust sample). I'm really not sure how easy it is to find a doctor who understands mold and biotoxin illnesses in Norway, but maybe someone from Europe will chime in. Doctors who treat chronic lyme may have a better understanding of the effects of mold.

Regarding the Candida. I didn't have much luck with nystatin, but diflucan, along with Interface plus from Klaire Labs and sacromyaces boulardii really helped me.

You can also take the VCS test which is a good indicator of biotoxin illness. You can take it for free on line. There was recently a whole thread on the test not too long ago. Do a search on the forums and it should come up.

Hi, I'm so sorry I didn't respond to you earlier, it makes me look like a douche. Not sure there is a warning system for forum responses, if it's not there should be. Now I have to remember and go back to each post.

Very interesting what you wrote, I have put sacromyaces on my amazon wish list. Any brand in particular? I see the Jarrow brand is very popular and Dave recommends krill oil from them so that might be a good choice.

I suspect I will have a hard time convincing my doctor to give me diflucan. He barely gave me nystatin and I think diflucan has more potential side effects.

Have you heard about brown seaweed extract? There is a brand on amazon called modifillan which looks interesting. I learned about it from here: http://www.toxic-black-mold-syndrome.com/brown-seaweed-supplements.html

• edited June 2015

Read my thread in personal section. I was in a very similar situation. One of the smartest kids at school/uni, having a good time with friends etc, suddenly sick for 3 years, thought I could never work again etc. U can def recover. If u need help let me know. 

This is a good start. The diet + detox cocktail described in the video worked magic for me + b12. Going to start some more clays now and glutathione now as well. I post some research here sometimes too, def interesting too read (I want research lol). Here is a good example for b12 and binders. For some reason Dave never mentions b12 but I am 100% sure it helped me immensely with my brain fog.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17982599

http://www.uwex.edu/ces/dairynutrition/documents/Myco-Maryland-Binders.pdf

Oh yeah one important piece of advice: stay calm. I freaked out sometimes for sure and wish I just did more meditation etc. Just follow these steps and u will be good. For me zeolite works fantastic fwiw. Better then my charcoal and bentonite (even though I still take it in the shake).

*I tried nystatin too and did nothing. Just stick with the clays etc, works fantastic and is pretty cheap. In my thread u can read some new stuff I did order and some of that stuff is very cheap and very effective!

• Read my thread in personal section. I was in a very similar situation. One of the smartest kids at school/uni, having a good time with friends etc, suddenly sick for 3 years, thought I could never work again etc. U can def recover. If u need help let me know. 

This is a good start. The diet + detox cocktail described in the video worked magic for me + b12. Going to start some more clays now and glutathione now as well. I post some research here sometimes too, def interesting too read (I want research lol). Here is a good example for b12 and binders. For some reason Dave never mentions b12 but I am 100% sure it helped me immensely with my brain fog.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17982599

http://www.uwex.edu/ces/dairynutrition/documents/Myco-Maryland-Binders.pdf

Oh yeah one important piece of advice: stay calm. I freaked out sometimes for sure and wish I just did more meditation etc. Just follow these steps and u will be good. For me zeolite works fantastic fwiw. Better then my charcoal and bentonite (even though I still take it in the shake).

*I tried nystatin too and did nothing. Just stick with the clays etc, works fantastic and is pretty cheap. In my thread u can read some new stuff I did order and some of that stuff is very cheap and very effective!

Hi, much appreciated. I will look into b12. Do you take it as a supplement or straight into the blood?

I will look into binders too. I bought a bottle of liquid charcoal from the pharmacy, but it is clearly overpriced. I have been thinking about making my own. There are videos on youtube that explain how to do it. All you need is a fire and a metal box, plus hard wood, coconut shells etc.

I bought diatomacious earth, it was recommended for candida. Have not noticed any benefits from it. If I take too much at the same time it is unpleasant lol.

And oh yeah I'm freaking out, my brain isn't working..sad how I only know how to appreciate something when it's not there any more. Hopefully I can fix it although I'm afraid it is permanent.  I'm planning to start training my brain with luminosity, but I have not had the energy to do it yet. I think I have to prioritize diet, medications, supplements etc. first.

Have you taken any nootropics?

Hope we can stay in touch, cheers.

Giancoli

• Good presentation by Dave. I watched it a second time.

Really important to take some kind of binders for mold when treating Candida. I struggled with Candida for almost 7 years and never felt better even when testing showed I got rid of the Candida in my gut. It also just kept coming back. adding more biotoxins from the Candida die off was just killing me because I was also being exposed to mold.

i think the Diatamaeious earth is a good idea because it not only kills Candida, but also kills parasites and binds to biotoxins. Also, if you can't get a doc to prescribe diflucan, you can try colliodal silver. My integrative medicine doc recommends Argentyn 23. It's a great brand. I've also been able to get Diflucan when a doctor recommends an antibiotic. When I was getting bad skin rashes the Dermatologist kept prescribing antibiotics. I would always tell him I get bad yeast infections when taking antibiotics so he would give me a script for diflucan as well. I never took the antibiotic (used natural stuff instead like the silver) but at least I got a couple more diflucan out of the visit.

Hope all is going well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file