Fat Serving Size Vs. Bulletproof Coffee

Can somebody please clear this up for me? I have read that one serving of fat would equal 1 teaspoon of butter or oil. Bulletproof coffee suggests 1-2 tablespoons of butter and 1-2 tablespoons of oil. These together would represent 6-12 servings of fat. The bulletproof diet suggests someone get 5-9 servings of fat. Would this mean that the only fat I should get per day is in the bulletproof coffee and I should not add butter to my beef and veggies? Naturally the beef has fat and I feel like I will always be on the high end of the recommended servings of fat with the bulletproof system

Comments

• I do not think one teaspoon is considered one serving of fat. One teaspoon of butter has only 4 grams of fat. That means with 5-9 servings of one teaspoon would only be 20-36 grams of fat, hardly a "bullet proof" diet. Even a tablespoon of butter as a serving (12 grams of fat) is only 60-108 grams of fat per day at to 5-9 servings. That still seems low to me. 

• i can't say more about it but page 44 of the book is more specific on that topic