Which Substances To Support The Use Of Modafinil?

The modafinil consumes energy, in the days after the first, is not more efficient as the first day. I thought about adding modafinil to anything but not another stimulant, because too much stimulation is not good. I thought to DMAE, lecithin (has a small amount of phosphatidylcholine), CDP-choline, and EPA and DHA (Omega 3) from fish oil, as natural energy and as key components of the brain. But I do not know if modafinil requires a lot of choline as the Piracetam. I know that some types of headaches can be linked to lack of choline. Or what you think of Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) or Curcumin to reduce the headache? I read that the headache from modafinil may be due to inflammation and Turmeric (curcumin) and PEA are two natural anti-inflammatories.

While reducing the nervousness I thought to l-theanine, which is known to reduce the possibility of nervousness caused by caffeine. In summary: DMAE, fatty acids and phospholipids as energy, and l-theanine to reduce the potential nervousness. Finally curcumin or Pea as potential remedies for headache. While I'm sure that fatty acids and phospholipids in each case are a good supplement for mental function and not only, instead of the PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) is only a speculation, I do not know what might be useful as a natural analgesic in case of headache, or to prevent it. What do you think?