Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

Some rambles:

Governments and corporations have done far worse than this, so it wouldn't really surprise me if such a campaign existed. But, even if you could prove it were true, what would that change? Not a thing. Like those who insist that, say, 9/11 was an inside job and poke some pretty interesting holes in the official story, their findings will never be taken seriously. And dwelling on such things is pointless anyway, since we've got compelling, undeniable proof of corporation and/or government-backed atrocities and the masses still line up to vote. Most people know that nasty things go on behind the scenes at their favorite mega-corporations, or are carried out on order by their favorite politicians, but they just try not to think about it. Outrage fades, distractions abound and at the end of the day the bad guys are still running the show.

But contemplating these plots misses the point; if such things really are going on, they won't have the intended effect. If these guys are turning up dead because <reptilians> <illuminati> <big pharma> <whatever> want them dead, well, guess what? Those dead guys have already won. Their ideas are out there and aren't going anywhere. You can't kill an idea, and in this age of instantaneous technology, you can't really suppress one, either.

The beauty of it is that they can't win. In the end, the ideas and knowledge are already out there. Ideas are viral; once they've been released out into the open, they spread like contagion. And technological advances have made it ludicrously easy for this to happen. So long as these technologies remain widespread-- and I needn't remind you that they're spreading at a lightning-fast rate every day-- the transfer of information will only gain in speed. Anyone attacking these ideas or individuals can't win out. They're fighting a losing battle whether they want to admit it or not.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• RekaReka ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭

The only suspicious thing for me is that the gun was found nearby in so many cases. Random muggers or amateurs don't get rid of their weapon after each attack.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Many of the 'alternative' practitioners in the US who have ended up dead were following some variation of the Swiss Protocol advocated by Marco Ruggiero (I've started a separate thread on these) with the potential to help with autism and cancer. 

http://www.autismone.org/content/marco-ruggiero-md-phd-swiss-protocol-integrated-protocol-treatment-autism-spectrum-disorders

https://gcmaf.se/

This is a talk given by Dr Jeff Bradstreet shortly before his untimely demise, a lovely kind and funny husband and father. Doesn't strike me as the kind of guy on the verge of suicide.

http://www.autismone.org/content/dr-jeff-bradstreet-speaks-autism-one

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭

Sounds a little far fetched. Cui bono? 

Who cares what alternative doctors are doing, are they really hurting the bottom line of corporations? I highly doubt it. And even if they did, you don't have to kill a bunch of them to guard your profits. If the government doesn't like them they can take much easier actions to neutralize them.

I read about the incident involving amphetamines at that conference and didn't think much of it. Much weirder things happen at those places anyway. It probably has to do more with amateurs screwing around with stuff they don't understand than with some devious plan by the powers that be.

• Thanks God Dave is bulletproof.

• Thanks God Dave is bulletproof.

But is he poison proof, kidnap proof, knife proof, axe proof, body bag proof???

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

If the powers that be wanted to get rid of Dave, all they'd have to do is hand him a cup of Folger's.

He'd be powerless for days.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• If the powers that be wanted to get rid of Dave, all they'd have to do is hand him a cup of Folger's.

He'd be powerless for days.

The mycotoxins will cause instant death( Foaming of the mouth followed by paralysis )

• s29s29
    edited September 2015

But is he poison proof, kidnap proof, knife proof, axe proof, body bag proof???

They might attack him with gluten.

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

Rule of Thumb #1029 - If you think you have figured out a conspiracy orchestrated by inordinately powerful people with billions of dollars at their disposal, you haven't.

Reason #1 - Money. They can afford to buy off or murder anyone who would leak it casually. Any whistleblower would be high-profile, and hunted.

Reason #2 - Money. They can afford to have the best planning, the best equipment and the best operatives. It will remain secret because, money.

Reason #3 - Motive. Is there major fiscal benefit to a murder vs the risk, or could it be handled without major risk by more conventional (legal, bureaucratic) means? 

Reason #4 - Consider the source. How did YOU find out about it? Most likely the internet. Are you a forensic scientist who the truth could not be hidden from? An investigative journalist? Probably not.

Reason #5 - You are still alive. If you found out about such a heinous plot orchestrated by such wealthy, powerful people and then POSTED ABOUT IT ONLINE you would be dead just like the other guy.

Reason #6 - Economy of scale. Big <Noun> is, well, big. Alternative anything does not affect their bottom line. If it did, they would retool their business and incorporate the newfound market disturbance.

Reason #7 - Distractions. Just think for a minute here, the best way to distract the proles is to give them a conspiracy theory to investigate. Keep them busy chasing shadows. Sun Tzu.

Thanks to everyone who's point I inadvertently copied or adapted from the post above me! 

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

Here's food for thought: How much money would a Big <Noun> corporation make for themselves and their governmental constituents from selling the cure to autism?  This would make autistic individuals into fully functioning tax payers who would live longer, live independently and be more likely to have families of their own who would also be tax payers and consumers.

Sitting on cures to fatal or disabling diseases would negatively impact the total lifetime profitability of any individual consumer to any major corporation or government. Degenerative diseases are profitable, diseases of old age are profitable, easily treatable diseases are profitable, recurring diseases are profitable. Disabling type degenerative diseases are far less profitable.

Of course then we get to deal with the New World Order Global Population Reduction Eugenics Plot crowd. NWOG-PREP, it's right around the corner with Planet X in 2012! 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭ ✭✭✭

Reason #5 - You are still alive. If you found out about such a heinous plot orchestrated by such wealthy, powerful people and then POSTED ABOUT IT ONLINE you would be dead just like the other guy.

And he / she / it never posted again or gave any more lifesigns.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Haven't been taken out by Big Pharma yet (he says somewhat sheepishly)

• Good thing we're all Bulletproof.

Do you like writing about BioHacking or advanced health techniques? My website is looking for guest-post authors, contact me!