Found A Winning Stack Lately

After toying around for a while with successes and failures, I have found a stack that has blown me away and I've been able to start studying a certain math textbook that has eluded me for years.  The stack is simply:  10mg Noopept and 300mg of Alpha GPC.  

It works so good, I'm worried that I can't sustain it.  I'm making sure I sleep more and doing more floats just to make sure I don't burn out on this.

Comments

• Strange how noopept seems to work so well for some people. I tried it and felt absolutely nothing.

• Interesting! I'll have to give this a try.

How do you take it? Empty stomach...with fat...what time of the day ect...? 

• Mornings after breakfast - maybe works better on empty stomach but I eat breakfast every day.  Drop the powder in a glass of water. 

Interesting! I'll have to give this a try.

How do you take it? Empty stomach...with fat...what time of the day ect...? 

• How many times a day are you taking it? 3 dosage 2 dosages just wondering. I tried noopept a while back but didn't feel anything. I think after the first week I gave up on it but still have some at home.

• Once a day.  I've used Noopept before with up and down results in the past so it is interesting to me that this combo is hitting me so well right now.

How many times a day are you taking it? 3 dosage 2 dosages just wondering. I tried noopept a while back but didn't feel anything. I think after the first week I gave up on it but still have some at home.

• Once a day.  I've used Noopept before with up and down results in the past so it is interesting to me that this combo is hitting me so well right now.

well that's very good that its working for you. Do you ever feel that you need to take other dosage? 

The reason why i ask is I thought noopept had a short life.Can you tell me how you notice it's working for you?

• edited January 2015

I was going to add this same stack to my Noopept thread.  I took about 1mg (sublingual) of Noopept and 300 mg of (Jarrow) Alpha GPC and I was like super-focus-man.  My mood was great, my focus was laser-like, and I just felt invincible.

It lasted me about half the day.  For lunch that day, I stepped out of character and had fries.  The awesomeness wore off right after that, either because of the fried food or because of the half life of Noopept.  Not sure.

For all who say Noopept doesn't work for them, you have to change up your dosage as its effects are bimodal, meaning:

(numbers here are arbitray)

2mg works

4mg doesn't work

6mg works

8mg doesn't work

etc...

Your amount varies based on your body weight and method of ingesting it (sublingual vs oral), so it will take some work to get your dose.

• hybridhybrid Cateye vs Isolation

i really remember that sensation when a combo was working well and did everything in my power to keep it rolling, extra sleep, excercise, nutrition...

heh

racetams are always elusive suckers for me they can turn my lights out or off, never new how to ride them

• I've long since outgrown this stack but I've recently been having great results with just Intranasal Noopept (Ceretropic)

• Are you talking about this? I'm not keen on spraying stuff up my nose because my nasal passages are prone to clogging, but I'm willing to give it a go.

yep - thats it.  I'm normally not too keen on sprays either and if I didn't trust Ceretropic I wouldn't go near it. 

• Let me try the spray....so far Nothing has work for me when it came to Nootropics...

• I was going to add this same stack to my Noopept thread.  I took about 1mg (sublingual) of Noopept and 300 mg of (Jarrow) Alpha GPC and I was like super-focus-man.  My mood was great, my focus was laser-like, and I just felt invincible.

It lasted me about half the day.  For lunch that day, I stepped out of character and had fries.  The awesomeness wore off right after that, either because of the fried food or because of the half life of Noopept.  Not sure.

For all who say Noopept doesn't work for them, you have to change up your dosage as its effects are bimodal, meaning:

(numbers here are arbitray)

2mg works

4mg doesn't work

6mg works

8mg doesn't work

etc...

Your amount varies based on your body weight and method of ingesting it (sublingual vs oral), so it will take some work to get your dose.

I found this to be very much the case with me and Noopept.  It was worth spending a weekend or two playing with dosages to get it just right.   

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file