The Ultimate Detox

edited October 2012 in Detox
[font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Ayahuasca looks to be the ultimate detox that detox's the body, mind and spirit [/font][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]that seems(I have not tried it...yet) to have [/font][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]extremely positive lasting effects if you look at the testimonials from the temple of the way of light. I am interested if anybody has tried Ayahuasca and their experiences.[/font]
Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2012
    No, I'm pretty sure I heard Dave mention Ayahuasca during his interview with Joe Rogan. I believe every biohacker should be at least aware of it. I mean it makes provigil look like aspirin.
  • Ayahuasca is a serious psychedelic. Its has the chemical DMT in it. Its one of the strongest in the world, and our pineal gland produces it when we sleep or die.

Check out youtube clips of Joe Rogan talking about DMT.

Joe also has interviewed Aubrey[font=arial, sans-serif] Marcus on the Podcast, he has some serious trips with it.[/font]
  • I went to an Ayahuasca Retreat in Peru in November. It is definitely the ultimate detox. Most retreats will ask you to keep your diet very simple in the days up to the retreat, and during the retreat, there's a lot of bland food and fasting. Ayahuasca itself will clean you out and purge you in every conceivable way. I spent 8 days at the retreat I went to, and can easily say that it was the most cleansing and transformative experience of my life. I highly recommend it for anyone who is serious about cleansing body, mind and spirit. Do your research before going, though. It is an intense experience, to put it lightly.
  • 'renegade' wrote:

our pineal gland produces it when we sleep or die.

I would like to see some real science to back up this claim.
  • 'Jason wrote:

You're not dead

You're not providing scientific evidence, only providing a conclusion that presupposes what you're trying to prove.
  • Sorry, i'm immune to humor on the webs, can't read facial expressions or voice tones. And don't get me wrong, I'm not new to this concept. I read Strassman's book the Spirit Molecule several years ago. I just do not believe it provides any hard proof that the pineal gland produces DMT during dream states or near death experiences. He does do a lot of interesting clinical trials that were great for the purposes of data collection and insights on what DMT does to the body in a controlled setting.

We have receptors for all sorts of things in our body. I don't believe that it follows that just because a chemical binds to a receptor that our body produces it, an analogue, sure.
  • 'Jason wrote:

Do you have a theory of why/how we dream or have near death experiences? I used to not have any recollection of dreams whatsoever, I heard somewhere that aspartame affects the pineal gland so I stopped my horrifying gum chewing habit, 3 months later I now have vivid memorable dreams. I know one is not a trend, interesting none the less.

Another forum i'm involved with is concerned with the calcification of the pineal gland and detox practices for decalcifiying the gland precicely for DMT experiences. I haven't read anything too conclusive but some people believe they've had some results.