Medication Withdrawal - Ces Therapy?

Hi guys

I'm new to this forum and this is my very first post. I am 29 years old and from Bulgaria, so my English is not that great. Please bear with me. 

I suffer from depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I have been on various different psychiatric meds starting in 2006 with little relief and terrible side effects. They have taken their toll on me and now my nervous system is wrecked and damaged. I'm trying to come off of all the meds and experiencing severe and horrendous withdrawal symptoms since February this year. I'm trying to decrease the doses with a slow tapering schedule as advised by a forum on stopping antidepressants I found. The people on the forum told me that the withdrawal will last a very long time and it will take me years to go back to my normal self, because the drugs change the brain and it needs a lot of time to change back to homeostasis. 

I want to try CES therapy to help my brain and nervous system heal from the damage the meds have done.

I don't know much about CES and found various devices and I'm not sure which type and brand to purchase. I am willing to spend a lot of money on it because I really need to heal, otherwise my life is over.

Which CES device in your opinion is the best and has the best options and functionality and results and will best suit my needs?

I found these:

Alpha Stim

Fisher Wallace

David Oasis Pro

Sota Bio Tuner

There are probably others. Which one in your opinion is the best, considering that price is not a factor (I will spend as much money as I need). 

Comments