Best Nootropics

<p>which are the best in nootropics ?</p>
Tagged:

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence
    <p>The best? Hmm the best for what? Nootropics really help a wide range of areas, some are great for memory formation others recall, some help promote certain social or work aspects, and others have overall effects of improving brain health.</p>
  • <p>Noopept is the most popular, right now, but new ones emerge all the time.</p>
  • <p>Good question... For better recalling and memory what would be the best? Something for like exam for example.</p>
    Memory Recall: I would say Pramiracetam and Piracetam for sure. Coluracetam would also be a good choice for remembering some of the subject.
  • <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GhastlyPrez" data-cid="133891" data-time="1446504928">
    <div>
    <p>Memory Recall: I would say Pramiracetam and Piracetam for sure. Coluracetam would also be a good choice for remembering some of the subject.</p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Right now i'm testing out </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Phenylpiracetam 100mg morning</p>
    <p>pramiracetam 350 afternoon</p>
    <p>pramiracetam 350 night time</p>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>I study during the afternoon, and late at night once I get home from the gym. This week i took out oxiracetam to see if I really need it or not.</p>
    That sounds like a good stack, what else you taking with it Louie77? Any choline sources or other nootropics that you stack alongside these Racetams? :)
  • <p>at the moment im taking oxiracetam with alpha gpc ...and i love it the first racetam ive tried was phenyracetam but i like oxiracetam better . im tryin to get into a stack with oxiracetam just tryin to figure out what would synergize with it best and what times to take them during the day</p>
    Could try it with Aniracetam, just saying. <br><br>
    Oxi in the morning, with Ani in the early afternoon<br><br>
    :D
  • <p>ya i may try that tomarrow that sounds legit</p>
  • <p>If I feel like i'm going to get a headache i take some choline but 90 of the times I don't get any headaches. I do have a large cup of coffee in the morning but that's about it after that. </p>
    Well you won't really know when you're going to reach the point of having headaches until you do. I have never experienced one due to taking Racetams or nootropics, so for me it isn't something I even really worry/think about these days when it comes to nootropics.
  • <p>so i tried oxiracetam in morning with alpha gpc and around 1pm took aniracetam  i like it its ok....the thing i dont like about it is when aniracetam kicks in i feel almost like slight brainfog but after an hour after it kicks in it mellows out and its not bad and im focused and in the zone.what i like about aniracetam and oxi togather i feel like my words are more fluid ...the thing i dont like about it is when a customer at work is telling me whats wrong with their phone or whats wrong with the account i feel like i already know what they are gonna say and want the to get to the point lol.....</p>
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ravenflow" data-cid="134059" data-time="1446779282"><p>so i tried oxiracetam in morning with alpha gpc and around 1pm took aniracetam  i like it its ok....the thing i dont like about it is when aniracetam kicks in i feel almost like slight brainfog but after an hour after it kicks in it mellows out and its not bad and im focused and in the zone.what i like about aniracetam and oxi togather i feel like my words are more fluid ...the thing i dont like about it is when a customer at work is telling me whats wrong with their phone or whats wrong with the account i feel like i already know what they are gonna say and want the to get to the point lol.....</p></blockquote>
    <br>
    LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together. <br><br>
    I know what you are talking about with the whole feeling like I already know what someone is going to say and rushing to it. It's something you kinda gotta get used to, I know when I first was using Oxi+Ani I was really being a a$$hole and interrupting and cutting people short. But after realizing this I put more effort and focus in to not doing that and catching myself before so. OFC LTheanine and CDP choline didn't hurt with helping fix that either.
  • <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GhastlyPrez" data-cid="134102" data-time="1446835261">
    <div>
    <p>LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together.<br><br>
    I know what you are talking about with the whole feeling like I already know what someone is going to say and rushing to it. It's something you kinda gotta get used to, I know when I first was using Oxi+Ani I was really being a a$$hole and interrupting and cutting people short. But after realizing this I put more effort and focus in to not doing that and catching myself before so. OFC LTheanine and CDP choline didn't hurt with helping fix that either.</p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p> </p>
    <p> </p>
    <p>Yes I have to agree i notice when I have those i started being a smart ass more and more. Since I work in I.T i need to be more friendly when dealing with staff. That's why i stopped taking those and went with some other one for more focus and memory.</p>
  • <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GhastlyPrez" data-cid="134102" data-time="1446835261">
    <div>
    <p>LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together.<br><br>
    I know what you are talking about with the whole feeling like I already know what someone is going to say and rushing to it. It's something you kinda gotta get used to, I know when I first was using Oxi+Ani I was really being a a$$hole and interrupting and cutting people short. But after realizing this I put more effort and focus in to not doing that and catching myself before so. OFC LTheanine and CDP choline didn't hurt with helping fix that either.</p>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    <p>haha thats exactly how i feel lol</p>