Spire.io - New Tool To Improve Stress Management?

I've just bought one of these to play around with it and see if it provides any benefit (am concerned about the accuracy reported by users - very polarizing reviews and opinions on it), however willing to give it a shot as there isn't much on the market for daily management of stress.

spire.io

Does anyone have any experiences with it? I'll post an update when I've had a chance to play and feel it out.

The Quantified Body Podcast 

Gain Confidence in What You Invest Your Time & Money In.

Learn from Data-Driven Experiments using New Tools & Tactics to Improve Health, Performance and Longevity

Comments

• No experience, but please do post your thoughts I am considering one myself.

• Is it like an HRV device?

• Curious if you've had a positive experience with this device so far? 

• Unfortunately this device didn't work for me for two reasons:

1. It didn't detect my stress levels accurately - I was virtually never stressed according to the device, even during a heated argument. So I had no faith in the data.

2. It drained my iphone battery rapidly (~6 hours) - so I wasn't able to leave it on and forget about it. I had to remember to turn bluetooth on to sync once every 6 hours to get the data - as the memory on the device was 6 hours. Really inconvenient.

I stopped using it as a result. It ended up being all downside for me - just an additional thing to think about and manage, with no real benefit.

The Quantified Body Podcast 

Gain Confidence in What You Invest Your Time & Money In.

Learn from Data-Driven Experiments using New Tools & Tactics to Improve Health, Performance and Longevity