Best Nootropics

which are the best in nootropics ?

Tagged:

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence

The best? Hmm the best for what? Nootropics really help a wide range of areas, some are great for memory formation others recall, some help promote certain social or work aspects, and others have overall effects of improving brain health.

• Noopept is the most popular, right now, but new ones emerge all the time.

• Good question... For better recalling and memory what would be the best? Something for like exam for example.

Memory Recall: I would say Pramiracetam and Piracetam for sure. Coluracetam would also be a good choice for remembering some of the subject.

• Memory Recall: I would say Pramiracetam and Piracetam for sure. Coluracetam would also be a good choice for remembering some of the subject.

Right now i'm testing out 

Phenylpiracetam 100mg morning

pramiracetam 350 afternoon

pramiracetam 350 night time

I study during the afternoon, and late at night once I get home from the gym. This week i took out oxiracetam to see if I really need it or not.

That sounds like a good stack, what else you taking with it Louie77? Any choline sources or other nootropics that you stack alongside these Racetams? :)
  • at the moment im taking oxiracetam with alpha gpc ...and i love it the first racetam ive tried was phenyracetam but i like oxiracetam better . im tryin to get into a stack with oxiracetam just tryin to figure out what would synergize with it best and what times to take them during the day

Could try it with Aniracetam, just saying.

Oxi in the morning, with Ani in the early afternoon

:D
  • ya i may try that tomarrow that sounds legit

• If I feel like i'm going to get a headache i take some choline but 90 of the times I don't get any headaches. I do have a large cup of coffee in the morning but that's about it after that. 

Well you won't really know when you're going to reach the point of having headaches until you do. I have never experienced one due to taking Racetams or nootropics, so for me it isn't something I even really worry/think about these days when it comes to nootropics.
  • so i tried oxiracetam in morning with alpha gpc and around 1pm took aniracetam  i like it its ok....the thing i dont like about it is when aniracetam kicks in i feel almost like slight brainfog but after an hour after it kicks in it mellows out and its not bad and im focused and in the zone.what i like about aniracetam and oxi togather i feel like my words are more fluid ...the thing i dont like about it is when a customer at work is telling me whats wrong with their phone or whats wrong with the account i feel like i already know what they are gonna say and want the to get to the point lol.....

so i tried oxiracetam in morning with alpha gpc and around 1pm took aniracetam  i like it its ok....the thing i dont like about it is when aniracetam kicks in i feel almost like slight brainfog but after an hour after it kicks in it mellows out and its not bad and im focused and in the zone.what i like about aniracetam and oxi togather i feel like my words are more fluid ...the thing i dont like about it is when a customer at work is telling me whats wrong with their phone or whats wrong with the account i feel like i already know what they are gonna say and want the to get to the point lol.....

LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together.

I know what you are talking about with the whole feeling like I already know what someone is going to say and rushing to it. It's something you kinda gotta get used to, I know when I first was using Oxi+Ani I was really being a a$$hole and interrupting and cutting people short. But after realizing this I put more effort and focus in to not doing that and catching myself before so. OFC LTheanine and CDP choline didn't hurt with helping fix that either.

• LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together.

I know what you are talking about with the whole feeling like I already know what someone is going to say and rushing to it. It's something you kinda gotta get used to, I know when I first was using Oxi+Ani I was really being a a$$hole and interrupting and cutting people short. But after realizing this I put more effort and focus in to not doing that and catching myself before so. OFC LTheanine and CDP choline didn't hurt with helping fix that either.

Yes I have to agree i notice when I have those i started being a smart ass more and more. Since I work in I.T i need to be more friendly when dealing with staff. That's why i stopped taking those and went with some other one for more focus and memory.

• LOL I think I might have said in another thread that you were going to really like Ani+Oxi together.

haha thats exactly how i feel lol

Hahaha right! You can try L-Theanine, CDP Choline and Phenibut. These three help with social interactions/anxiety and I have seen Phenibut mentioned on a few different places that it's great for conversation. I've not really gotten a chance to try it, and haven't yet simply because it could make me drowsy or something... >.> I still have readin' to do!

The L-Theanine and Choline also have mood elevating style effects, which I've always found awesome for service and sales skills.
  • edited November 2015

gonna have to try that i baught some smart caffeine from natural stacks recently have tried it yet but gonna give it a try when black friday rolls around.Also i just got my piracetam today and took piracetam and oxiracetam togather im kinda liking it alot actually has a almost adrafinl effect it gave me on top of some coffee.i wanna try that stack you were talking about with pramracetam