How Much Coffee Is Ok?

Hey guys,

I wanted to aks you how much coffee is ok till it harmes you? I am drinking somedays about 1.5 litres, is this too much?

How much coffee do you guys drink?

Tagged:

Comments

• I have 3 or 4 mugs a day, but it would depend on your tolerance to caffeine and how much caffeine is actually in your coffee. differing brands, amount of water you add are all variables  in your 1.5l a day that will give you no real answers from us.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Yeah, not enough info to go on really. It would largely depend on your overall state of health. The question is why would you need to drink 1.5L of coffee..  ? Or is it just for the enjoyment?

"Men are more easily wooed by imagination then by science" - Will Durant

Instagram

• yeah, you could be 115lbs or 400lbs  :-P

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Depends on a lot of individual factors. I do best with one or two cups a day and taking a few days off every week.

1.5L seems like a lot though, regardless of individual factors.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

How strong is that coffee? Espresso, or the heavily watered down type? Of course I guess it's the second. :D It does cause some level of tolerance. If you drink that much you can expect to have a tougher time with tolerance, and a tougher and longer work to reset your caffeine sensitivity.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I wouldn't want to drink that much coffee on the daily, personally. I seem to build up my caffeine tolerance pretty fast. These days I only drink coffee maybe twice a week, and only one cup at a time. In the past, I'd do multiple large cups a day. If you fear this might be too much, then consider tapering off. See how you react to less.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• I think if you're making it properly, you'll know when you've had enough, the MCT oil and butter should tell you loud and clear!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter