Memory / Focus Study Nootropics

Louie77Louie77
edited November 2015 in Brain Hacking

Hello all, 

I have question for you guys. I recent went over all the nootropic that I have and some that I received from friends that don't want anymore. I am trying to figure out which would give me  good focus, memory for readying and recalling when i'm taking an exam. From the list below what would be a good ideal stack for this? 

My goal is for focus/ memory recalling since I have other exam coming up pretty soon. What dosages and how far apart would i take them. I have taken all these before. Any advice would be great. 

Thank you,

1. Noopept - from newstarnootropics

2. pramiracetam - powder city

3. Choline Bitartrate - powder city 

4. piracetam - powder city

5. aniracetam - powder city

6 oxiracetam - powder city

7. cpd choline - powder city

8. Modvigil - pills  

9. 5-HTP - powder city

10. L-Theanine - pills 200mg

11. Bacopa Monnieri 50% Bacosides 

Comments

• Do you have a timeframe within which you need to get your focus stack pinned down?
  • I work in sales and friday is black friday and i gota work a long shift and im tryin to come up with a good stack to use currently ive been on

piracetam 1.6g

Aniracetam 750mg

Fish oil

aplpha gpc 600mg

I want a good stack thats gonna keep me full of energy for the day and for public speaking what i Have on hand right now is

Oxiracetam

Piracetam

aniracetam

noopept

phenylracetam

ALCAR

Caffine and l-thenine

Ciltep

Alpha brain

• How was your Black Friday?

• Do you have a timeframe within which you need to get your focus stack pinned down?

Well to answer your question the sooner the better. I decided to try Bacopa Monnieri 50% for now and see how that goes for about 1 week. then i was planning on adding oxiracetam to it like two dosage of 200mg . One in the morning, and the other around the afternoon. 

Would that be a good idea or what dosage would you suggest for the oxiracetam?

• blackfriday was good i got alot of sales my comissions went up by 35 percent with that black friday stack wich is good i may use this stack on days that are gonna be heavy flow of customers