Thoughts On Sulbutiamine And What To Stack With It

Comments

• GhastlyPrezGhastlyPrez Ghastly Prezence
    Sulbutiamine is awesome, and for some reason doesn't seem to be mentioned quite that much.

What's the reasoning for including/building a stack around it (that way I can point out better nootropic agents to include)?

:)
  • well i want to add it to my aniracetam piracetam stack and on other days i cycle out piracetam for noopept with l-tyrosine and caffiene l-thinine

Wait... why cycle out the Piracetam? I've always thought that Piracetam was something that should and needed to be taken everyday?

I'm guessing you're adding the Sulbutiamine to it for the mental energy effects it has? I'd say it:

1.) Would be fine to add it to your current regimen

2.) Could stack it alongside Adrafinil, Phenylpiracetam, Sunifiram. I'm not necessarily suggesting to add/stack ALL of these together, but adding one or two of them to be taken alongside your Sulbutiamine would be beneficial.

3.) Definitely could use it alongside Pyritinol, which is two Vitamin B6 molecules, for a potent energy boosting and enhancing stack.

:)
  • i just got some andrafinil ordered thinking of taking it twice a week...maybe ill just keep the piracetam in along with the noopept and sulbutimane...i wanna try pramracetam kinda scared to bunch of people on reddit says it makes them forget shit

Andrafinil? I'm not familiar with this one too much...gonna do some googlin'

Ah well Reddit...is...well Reddit. I'd check out LongeCity and BrainMeta or BlueLight, these communities seem to be more focused on how these different nootropics work and their overall effectiveness, while Reddit (at least IMO) is a bunch of trolls.