Newbie: Where Do I Go?

Tell me where to get started for learning how to feed my kiddos?  I have 13yo daughter, 11yo son, 8yo son, and 5yo son.  Then of course hubby and me!  My 11yo is grain free/dairy free and my hubby is grain free.

I would also like to be directed to advice on how to eat for gastric bypass patients.  I had my surgery 6 years ago, and am starting to see belly fat developing over the past 6 months.  I want to nip that in the bud!

Can anyone direct me to where I can find a faq or specific threads on how to feed your older children.  I found into on babies and toddlers, but I would really love to find more info on how to feed older children.

thank ya!

Comments

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

Tell me where to get started for learning how to feed my kiddos?  I have 13yo daughter, 11yo son, 8yo son, and 5yo son.  Then of course hubby and me!  My 11yo is grain free/dairy free and my hubby is grain free.

I would also like to be directed to advice on how to eat for gastric bypass patients.  I had my surgery 6 years ago, and am starting to see belly fat developing over the past 6 months.  I want to nip that in the bud!

Can anyone direct me to where I can find a faq or specific threads on how to feed your older children.  I found into on babies and toddlers, but I would really love to find more info on how to feed older children.

thank ya!

I would say just follow the Bulletproof infographic. It works for all ages, pretty much. I have a newborn, and we're gonna start right off with a high-fat, low- to moderate-carb diet.

Sorry to hear about your gastric bypass. Have you been able to eat more calories over the years?

• the bulletproof infographic works well, also listening to podcasts like notjustpaleo ,John  Brisson's website and the bulletproof podcast will all give you good tips on optimal nutrition.

Watch my Stand Up Comedy Video online :)

Please Subscribe to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQI92eERrCc