Lipoceutical Glutathione Effects

From my understanding, it seems beneficial to take this if your liver is under hard work due to clearing toxins from poisons/bad foods (alcohol, grain fed meat) or converting large amounts of energy from food for glycogen depleting activities.

Does anyone have good experience knowing exactly how much of this stuff to take and how exactly it makes them feel better? It's quite expensive and I want to make sure it's really helping, so knowing when it will be most beneficial and what to look for would be helpful.

Comments

• 1 tsp a day. 2 if you are REALLLLY bad off.

I used it during my 4 weeks with the rapid fat loss protocol and I noticed within a week a decrease in ance, less dark circles, more energy, and less stomach upset.

I decided after using it I'm going to use a bottle every quarter, just to make sure my levels are good.

Aside from that I eat fairly bulletproof and use upgraded whey daily.
  • 'Trevor wrote:

1 tsp a day. 2 if you are REALLLLY bad off.

I used it during my 4 weeks with the rapid fat loss protocol and I noticed within a week a decrease in ance, less dark circles, more energy, and less stomach upset.

I decided after using it I'm going to use a bottle every quarter, just to make sure my levels are good.

Aside from that I eat fairly bulletproof and use upgraded whey daily.

Thank you for posting.

How did you sleep quality vary over that time?
  • During the RFLP I was sleeping 5-6 hours a night and felt awesome.

Now I'm sleeping 7-8 hours because I'm back to working out regularly.
  • PaigePaige BPIF
    I ordered all the recommended supplements for the RFP because Dave scared me into thinking I might DIE (partially kidding) if I didnt support my organs with these things.

I would LOVE to stop taking the Lipoceutical Gluthione (even thought it was expensive to buy) because I dont know how long i can stand the horrific taste.

---ANy thoughts on how important the LG is to the safety of the program?
  • Hi Paige,

LG might be very important initially, especially with RFP. You might consider checking your liver enzymes now to see where you're at. If they are within optimal range (not lab range), you just need to stay on the BulletProof Diet to help and optimize your liver. LP can be used whenever you accidentally get a toxin overload. Anyway, the high-quality proteins in the BPD nudges your liver to create its own glutathione anyway.

-Enrique
  • 'EnriqueR' wrote:

Hi Paige,

LG might be very important initially, especially with RFP. You might consider checking your liver enzymes now to see where you're at. If they are within optimal range (not lab range), you just need to stay on the BulletProof Diet to help and optimize your liver. LP can be used whenever you accidentally get a toxin overload. Anyway, the high-quality proteins in the BPD nudges your liver to create its own glutathione anyway.

-Enrique

Wouldn't N-Acetyl Cysteine (a precursor to glutathione) nudge it also--or, in fact, even more? I don't understand why Dave doesn't suggest NAC as an alternative to lipoceautical glutathione for the poverty stricken.