My Beginners Routine, Looking For Feedback
So I've begun my full commitment to the Intermittent Fasting Protocol. I still have a lot of questions regarding the IF protocol, but in the meantime here is a quick glance at the schedule I created and some more specific questions regarding working out.
- Day 1 - 30 minute HIIT Cardio (usually indoor biking)
- Day 2 - Rest or low-intensity biking (no car at the moment, just a bike)
- Day 3 - The Big Five to muscle fatigue
- Day 4 - Rest or low-intensity biking (no car at the moment, just a bike)
- Day 5 - Rest or low-intensity biking (no car at the moment, just a bike)
What do you think? Also, I've got some questions:
I've heard in an effort to lose weight I don't need to refeed often - would every two workout cycles be appropriate?
I've also heard to avoid fats pre- and post-workout; true or false? If true, what kind of time gap should I leave between working out and having fats? What should I be eating more of instead?
Any further general advice is appreciated.