Once Again, Scientific Evidence Supports Bulletproof/paleo/high-Fat

Comments

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

Everyone lies, and you forgot Hillary Clinton in your list. The problem with most people is that it is black or white, no gray. Sparefilms, have you been to space? If you haven't then, flat Earth theory might have a .01% chance of being true, if you haven't seen it for yourself. Some people were cured by Amygdalin, is it the best way to treat cancer, I believe not. Everything is not one thing or the other, did Amygdalin cure some peoples cancer, maybe, did everyone die taking it from cancer, probably not.

The best lies mix just enough truth to get you to swallow them. I merely listed those off the top of my head that met the requirements of the challenge. (It's harder to catch Hilldog in an outright lie, so I left her out. Trump is laughable, just listen to him speak more than one sentence.)

The shape of the Earth is not predicated on a human traveling to space. The flat earth "claim" (I won't call that a theory, even colloquially) can be debunked with two sticks of equal height, a tape measure, and a telephone. Or a high powered telescope, a boat, and the ocean. We have known the shape of the earth since 6th century B.C.E.

Ingesting amygdalin has been shown to have lead to a number of deaths and has zero evidence corroborating the claim that it cures cancer. Claiming it cures cancer is a lie, selling it is a scam, and taking it nets you a Darwin Award.

edited June 2016

Macroevolution has never been proven. Uh-oh now I done it. Must be for personal gain that I lied about that.

Probably not personal gain, more likely you are unaware of the facts (or trying to get a rise out of someone).

First thing, the modern evolutionary synthesis does not recognize a difference between "micro" and "macro" evolution aside from timescale. Evolution is simply the change in the allele frequency of a population over successive generations. The Theory of Evolution constitutes a predictive model that consistently makes accurate predictions, and those predictions carry a high risk of falsifiability.

Second thing, yes it has. Please See:

London Underground mosquito

Ring species

Flavobacterium sp. KI72

Movile Cave - Romania (sealed off for 5.5 million years)

• Threads like this one give me brain fog and adrenal fatigue.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

edited June 2016

Threads like this one give me brain fog and adrenal fatigue.

I once ran into a fatigue fog outside of the city here. I was completely lost. I wasn't performing optimally. I knew some foul energy was afoot that night. Meditating on my lostness gave my adrenal brain the fight-the-flight response it needed, and I sought out a flight-pack of winged she-bears and claimed the last crystal soul-piece of the keymap. I could finally evolve myself, and detox the fatigue fog. I eventually made it home, just in time to loose all my powerups at the beginning of the sequel: Bulletproof Brainwarrior II: The Final, Final Awakening.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

Forget these fancy diets. They all leads to threads like these. I'm heading to McDonald's.

Hope you're all happy.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• Jason, you have the patience of a saint.

• Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

A lot of the Internet scams/lies you've provided are good examples of blatant lies that are definitely harmful, but at least they're in your face, and they're easily detectable, just to make a couple bucks.

The lies of the establishment are subtle and meant to be gotten away with. They run deep, embedded in our culture, literature, news, and now various astroturf sites on the Internet.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

5161594.jpg

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

Yeah like infowars. You know they're funded by George soros right?

I have heard this. Could you provide some evidence on this? If that's true, I will be very angry.

I once ran into a fatigue fog outside of the city here. I was completely lost. I wasn't performing optimally. I knew some foul energy was afoot that night. Meditating on my lostness gave my adrenal brain the fight-the-flight response it needed, and I sought out a flight-pack of winged she-bears and claimed the last crystal soul-piece of the keymap. I could finally evolve myself, and detox the fatigue fog. I eventually made it home, just in time to loose all my powerups at the beginning of the sequel: Bulletproof Brainwarrior II: The Final, Final Awakening.

Sounds like a great idea for a movie. Wait, wasn't that Stephen King's the Mist?

edited July 2016

Yeah like infowars. You know they're funded by George soros right?

Alex Jones is actually the title character in the longest comedy set ever ran, put on by none other than the great Bill Hicks himself. He has been in character for decades seeing what insane shit he can get people to believe. Once in a while you can even catch when the Alex Jones Hicksbot goes on shuffle mode, really far-flung conspiracies will be randomly blurted out during a rant and asserted to be connected with zero exposition. Only Bill Hicks could convince people that Obama wants to take away your A/C and make it illegal to own a car, or that television is programming your children to go commit Satanic killings (especially considering Satanists are one of the only "religious" groups with a commandment against rape, and are only around to troll the Christians. Anton LaVey invented trolling, in the 60s, using book publishing instead of Tweets and comments!). The genius that is Bill Hicks, because there's no other explanation!

• drumminangoleirodrumminangoleiro ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016

I have heard this. Could you provide some evidence on this? If that's true, I will be very angry.

Have you read the Illuminatus Trilogy? It's all explained in there. I recommend the audio version, which I think may even be up on YouTube in its entirety now. Might take a couple reads and/or listens.

Really, that trilogy is all anyone needs to REALLY get wtf is going on. Regardless of what politician folks are enamored with, but especially the ones claiming to be "anti establishment".

Thread officially DERAILED.

Psh, you just glomped on to my previous derailment. What really happened here is two Twin-Fury 2500xr Tangent Trains just slammed together and wiped out the downtown metropolitan area of this thread.

Have you read the Illuminatus Trilogy? It's all explained in there. I recommend the audio version, which I think may even be up on YouTube in its entirety now. Might take a couple reads and/or listens.

Really, that trilogy is all anyone needs to REALLY get wtf is going on. Regardless of what politician folks are enamored with, but especially the ones claiming to be "anti establishment".

But isn't the Illuminatus Trilogy the basis for the Illuminati card game, and more of a fictional thing? If so, are you implying those books are actually a revelation of what's actually going on, including all political actors, cointel, and angles of the psy-op?

Alex Jones is actually the title character in the longest comedy set ever ran, put on by none other than the great Bill Hicks himself. He has been in character for decades seeing what insane shit he can get people to believe. Once in a while you can even catch when the Alex Jones Hicksbot goes on shuffle mode, really far-flung conspiracies will be randomly blurted out during a rant and asserted to be connected with zero exposition. Only Bill Hicks could convince people that Obama wants to take away your A/C and make it illegal to own a car, or that television is programming your children to go commit Satanic killings (especially considering Satanists are one of the only "religious" groups with a commandment against rape, and are only around to troll the Christians. Anton LaVey invented trolling, in the 60s, using book publishing instead of Tweets and comments!). The genius that is Bill Hicks, because there's no other explanation!

You can't negate (what you consider a) conspiracy theory with an even deeper and more unlikely conspiracy, lol. I actually do think there's a good possibility that he is Bill Hicks, but that would still not necessarily negate his being sincere. From the little I've seen, a major theme of Hicks' stand-up was pointing out the evils of the government and the corporations (which Alex took to the nth degree). InfoWars really doesn't just make stuff up, man, he cites conversations that he has with elites, informants, celebrities, whistleblowers, and most importantly the literature of the elite (their own words—their own writings), which you really can't deny. If you deny that they have a plan for world government, just because "us crazy conspiracy theorists" all talk about the same names and the same things, that actually discredits you in a serious way, sparefilms. There really is no doubt that Obama wants to take away your air conditioners. He said something to the effect of "we can't all have cars and air conditioners" to a group of Africans he was speaking to several years back. What an a-hole, lol.

I'm starting to get a good sense of who you are if you're sympathizing with (and lauding) Satanism. The atheist types always seem to do this very thing, though, tipping their hand at where their real inspiration comes from. Like this guy: 

TV has been caught trying to subliminally program you to kill, by the way: 

edited July 2016

If sparefilms would stay off my threads, it wouldn't always lead to this. He is a dyed-in-the-wool skeptard troll, apparently, who feels a compulsive need to disagree with anything and everything that I present and advocate. He's like the obsessive rationalist version of a kid playing whack-a-mole. And our line of conversation always seems to lead to a sharp delineation of the new paradigm of liberal/conservative that's becoming defined. This is happening every day more and more on YouTube threads, and most that deny world government also seem to deny that GMOs and pesticides are at all bad for you. These people are anti-human and anti-nature by the way.

Sadly, he discredits himself by dismissing points that are clearly beyond contention, like the writings of the elite and their revealed plan for world government.

Wrote this article last year about the new paradigm I referred to: http://www.modernlifesurvivalist.com/the-new-polarity-skeptards-vs-tinfoils-skeptics-and-conspiracy-theorists/

• I don't know anything about a card game, but it's definitely had a pretty far reaching influence that I think doesn't really get recognized as much as it should. i would suggest just reading/listening to it and deciding for yourself. I find myself being reminded of it a lot with the current political/cultural climate these days.
    edited July 2016

You can't negate (what you consider a) conspiracy theory with an even deeper and more unlikely conspiracy, lol.

That was a joke, not an attempt to refute anything. It shows how silly it all is.

InfoWars really doesn't just make stuff up, man, he cites conversations that he has with elites, informants, celebrities, whistleblowers, and most importantly the literature of the elite (their own words—their own writings), which you really can't deny. 

Alex Jones claims to have these conversations. Is there any evidence that he actually has these conversations? If he was actually exposing super-secret-death-plans and causing people to "wake up" to the "truth", why would the "elites" keep talking to him and telling him the intricate details of their evil plans? 

I'm starting to get a good sense of who you are if you're sympathizing with (and lauding) Satanism. The atheist types always seem to do this very thing, though, tipping their hand at where their real inspiration comes from. 

You are exactly the type that LaVey took such pains to be deliberately theatrical for. "Tipping their hand" as though there is some master plan behind LaVeyan Satanism! It is explained in small words, very deliberately, so anyone could understand it. Satanists are trolling you. They are atheists. They don't believe in Satan being real any more than they believe in Voldemort being real. 

TV has been caught trying to subliminally program you to kill, by the way

Considering how much television Americans watch, their "programming" attempts are an absolute failure. We should all have murdered each other by now. 

If sparefilms would stay off my threads, it wouldn't always lead to this. He is a dyed-in-the-wool skeptard troll, apparently, who feels a compulsive need to disagree with anything and everything that I present and advocate. 

I answered your pressing question about people who lie on the internet. For profit. Gave you a 'uge list.

And our line of conversation always seems to lead to a sharp delineation of the new paradigm of liberal/conservative that's becoming defined. 

Ooh what's my political stance? We haven't talked about this before, I'd like to know what I think!

and most that deny world government also seem to deny that GMOs and pesticides are at all bad for you.

It's the decades upon decades of science that shows that GMOs are not harmful. If you think GMOs and pesticides are the same thing you might want to do some research. Equivocating the two is not cool. Now, to be fair, all that GMO insulin keeping diabetics alive would probably kill you if you took it, so don't do that.

Sadly, he discredits himself by dismissing points that are clearly beyond contention, like the writings of the elite and their revealed plan for world government.

What's wrong with a world government? Don't go all totalitarian-y and try to tell people what to think and murder them and all that, use a rational framework that enhances participation. With modern technology we can build better systems. Designing a workable global governmental system isn't hard, getting people to agree on it and stop forcing their own neurosis on others (with violence, usually) is the difficult part. On a planet with people who still believe in magic and invisible beings that can make you do things...yeah we have a long way to go, regardless of what some "elites" write in their books. We'll get there eventually though, and humanity will be united with a common purpose instead of so horribly mangled and subdivided. 

(For the record, I don't recall ever stating that the "elite" did not reveal ideas for world government in writing. It's such a non-issue. People write insane stuff all the time. Heaven's Gate anyone? Writing it doesn't make it fact.)

edited July 2016

There really is no doubt that Obama wants to take away your air conditioners. He said something to the effect of "we can't all have cars and air conditioners" to a group of Africans he was speaking to several years back. What an a-hole, lol.

Bee-Tee-Dubs...context and accuracy is everything. Here's your complete excerpt:

he was advocating for alternative energy. He never said we can't have cars or air conditioners. He actually said it was unfair if the developed countries got those things and currently developing countries did not. The exact opposite of what you said. 

Now, did he mean "boil over" from increases in trapped heat, or does he mean in a more metaphorical sense as oil wars erupt around the planet at a more rapid pace? The clip doesn't go into that kind of depth. We could take it both ways.

Don't want to watch the 2 minute clip? Here's the last little bit of his statement, it's very telling:

quote-ultimately-if-you-think-about-all-

Those last 8 words make a world of difference. I wonder why that part of the message (you know, the majority of that section of the speech) is never talked about? Instead we get "Obama is gonna take muh air conditioner and muh car!". Well, in 8 years he didn't take any cars, or any air conditioners. It took 30 seconds to Google the clip straight from his speech. Come on. Fact checking makes you Bulletproof.

Bee-Tee-Dubs...context and accuracy is everything. Here's your complete excerpt:

he was advocating for alternative energy. He never said we can't have cars or air conditioners. He actually said it was unfair if the developed countries got those things and currently developing countries did not. The exact opposite of what you said. 

Now, did he mean "boil over" from increases heat, or does he mean in a more metaphorical sense as oil wars erupt around the planet at a more rapid pace? The clip doesn't go into that kind of depth. We could take it both ways.

Don't want to watch the 2 minute clip? Here's the last little bit of his statement, it's very telling:

Those last 8 words make a world of difference. I wonder why that part of the message (you know, the majority of that section of the speech) is never talked about? Instead we get "Obama is gonna take muh air conditioner and muh car!". Well, in 8 years he didn't take any cars, or any air conditioners. It took 30 seconds to Google the clip straight from his speech. Come on. Fact checking makes you Bulletproof.

I have watched the clip. I didn't just quote it from what I heard someone else say on YouTube about it. Nice subtle insult, assuming I haven't watched it. Uh-uh, you are not going to negate that using context, you liberal, fascist deceiver. You're no better than a politician, putting a spin on something so obvious. All you have to do is introduce some sliver of doubt, right? Then you've done your job. No, there is no doubt in my mind what he meant. It was global warming, carbon-taxing, fearmongering propaganda. And it was shaming to a developing nation! (Evidence of the ongoing agenda to keep the "Dark Continent" in the Dark Ages of tribalism, sex slavery, the regular kind of slavery, and despotism/unstable governments. You don't see truth when it's staring at you blank in the face (or you refuse to).

There are freaking giant boulders in Georgia that say in finely chiseled plain letters that the Age of Reason involves first and foremost, reduction to and maintenance of the population at 500 million or less. The policies and rhetoric of all progressive politicans, including NeoCons are very neatly aligned with this end in mind. The rhetoric and writings of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, royalty, and loudmouth spokespersons, such as Ted "Murderface" Turner, Bill Gates, and Eric Pianka, all extol the potential convenience of this level of population on the Earth. This is not debatable.

Instead we get "Obama is gonna take muh air conditioner and muh car!". 

People who speak like this frankly have far more insight than this sparefilms guy, just like the tribal people in Africa who run when the vaccines come to town.

edited July 2016

BONUS comment: A gaff is a gaff, no matter the context. Sometimes you can explain away and spin things, but the comment itself is symbolic of the bigger picture behind the figure's true beliefs/agenda (things the public all KNOWS to be true about them). In fact, this is the most useful thing about gaffs. Joe Biden's existence is like a perpetual gaff that perfectly unveils this blindly idiotic progressive Communist agenda that has been the Obama administration these past 8 years of dystopia.

(For the record, I don't recall ever stating that the "elite" did not reveal ideas for world government in writing. It's such a non-issue. People write insane stuff all the time. Heaven's Gate anyone? Writing it doesn't make it fact.)

Said people writing insane stuff all the time have curated and continue to run organizations that continue to dictate and enforce policy around the globe. You can't just dismiss that and say it was a couple of crazy guys with delusions of grandeur. They have power and they have positions, and they have influence. Disprove this.

I have watched the clip. I didn't just quote it from what I heard someone else say on YouTube about it. Nice subtle insult, assuming I haven't watched it. Uh-uh, you are not going to negate that using context, you liberal, fascist deceiver. You're no better than a politician, putting a spin on something so obvious. All you have to do is introduce some sliver of doubt, right? Then you've done your job. No, there is no doubt in my mind what he meant. It was global warming, carbon-taxing, fearmongering propaganda. And it was shaming to a developing nation! (Evidence of the ongoing agenda to keep the "Dark Continent" in the Dark Ages of tribalism, sex slavery, the regular kind of slavery, and despotism/unstable governments. You don't see truth when it's staring at you blank in the face (or you refuse to).

So...where did Obama say he wants to take away people's air conditioners and cars?

My political stance is neither liberal nor fascist, and I provided clarity via the words of the man himself which is the opposite of deception. I didn't assume you hadn't watched it, I saw that your paraphrased quote (whether intentionally or not) was completely incorrect so I provided the actual quote. Advocating for alternative energy for developing countries is not fearmongering, it's a rational approach to a global sustainability issue. Every country should be trying to develop sustainable energy in order to thrive in the future.

edited July 2016

There are freaking giant boulders in Georgia that say in finely chiseled plain letters that the Age of Reason involves first and foremost, reduction to and maintenance of the population at 500 million or less. The policies and rhetoric of all progressive politicans, including NeoCons are very neatly aligned with this end in mind. The rhetoric and writings of Rockefellers, Rothschilds, royalty, and loudmouth spokespersons, such as Ted "Murderface" Turner, Bill Gates, and Eric Pianka, all extol the potential convenience of this level of population on the Earth. This is not debatable.

Global population is increasing. Developed countries have a natural downward trend in population due to healthcare and a change in societal focus, while developing and third-world countries have an upward population trend due in part to a high childhood mortality rate and lack of modern healthcare. 

The Georgia Guidestones do not say "reduce" the population. They say:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Fairly humanistic ideas. Nothing there about killing people, and #7 kind of goes against politicians and elites. The bigger question is why should I believe what is chiseled on the Georgia Guidestones is some kind of nefarious plot, and what does it have to do with people claiming Obama wants to take away air conditioning and cars? 

• Bulletproof ModeratorBulletproof Moderator Upgraded Mod Admin

Tomorrow, I will move this thread to Gangster Banter.  If you want to locate this thread, please look for it there.

• MLS have you ever thought to track your calories/activity level and see for yourself as to whats up? 

I have tracked my food through various phases of my health consciousness and have drawn my own conclusions about calories in calories out and macronutrient ratios. Which I don't really care to discuss.

Why do you have to have such an agenda? I know most forums are good for confirmation bias, and it seems to be what your after, really what gives? You just look silly. Not to say that sparefilms doesn't look as silly if not more silly than you. As far as I can tell your both trolling each other in some really bizarre way...

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”