Anyone tried Sun Horse adaptogenic formula?

So I'm looking around to purchase some adaptogens or adaptogenic formulas, one of those formulas is Sun Horse energy which has been featured in a podcast. See: http://www.potentiatethycells.com/product/ultimate-energy-adaptogenic-formula/

The ingredients are listed as follows: 'Jiaogulan, Himalayan Goji, Acai, Peruvian Maca, American Ginseng, Schisandra Fruit, Asian Licorice Root, Rhodiola Rosea, Astragalus Root, Reishi Mushroom, Catuaba, Guarana, Ashwagandha, pure organic grade B maple syrup'

I've tried several adaptogens in the past, namely Life Extension rhodiola rosea, ashwagandha, and the LE Adrenal Energy formula (which has holy basil, ashwagandha, cordyceps and bacopa). I've gotten good results with the first two, the formula did not go well for some reason (with or without food, it made me nauseous).

Anyway I would buy the formula if anyone here has had amazing experience with it, otherwise I'll go for cheap and reliable. Any input is appreciated.

Comments

• Hi Walter, I tried the Sun Horse Energy from functional self in the uk and for the first few days I did feel a lift but overall I was a bit underwhelmed. I bought a few more bottles to give it a proper go and didn't really feel much. I wish it had lived up to the hype. Perhaps taking more would be better but it is a touch expensive.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply, yes I agree it is a touch expensive. I decided to stick with ashwagandha.