Is Hillary Biohacking (On Top Of The Regular 'hacking' She Does)?

18911131416

Comments

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    @Jason Miller said:
    MLS: I was agreeing with you, I think it's horrifying that there is no quoting

    Cool, wasn't sure man. Thanks for clarifying. Thought it was sarcastic, sorry, Jason.

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭
    edited November 2016

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    yeah i've been feeling the same way about comedians being in the pocket of the establishment. one of the most disappointing examples for me recently was seeing David Cross back in March. i kind of had a feeling it was gonna be like that, but Mr. Show has been one of my favorite comedy shows since high school, so seeing him live was kind of on my bucket list. seriously, very few LOL moments and a lot of shots taken at Trump and Trump supporters, which is just way too damn easy. dude still does GREAT with sketch comedy, but his stand up just feels like a democrat circle jerk. I watched his netflix special just to make sure i wasn't just "not in the mood" that night, and again, hardly any LOLs to be had. Contrast that with my recent experience seeing Louis CK, who didn't talk politics at all, and fucking knocked it out of the park (although, i'm on his email list and he did go on a Trump rant once, but that shit's free so whatever). The one guy I see who isn't a total wuss about this shit is Bill Burr. He did talk politics but he bashes 'em both, but also admits he's a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and also admits that he doesn't know shit and is a fucking comedian.

    To me, all this shit seems a little too...fabricated. Like, there was some Illuminati meeting and they're like "okay, who are we gonna have play the roles this year? We need a bigger clown than Bush to be the puppet on the right. Should we go for the mormon? Nah, how about the crazy religious black dude? No, we need someone that will rev up the racial/gender tensions and make even the most fucked up democrat seem totally worth voting for. Lets get Trump! What about the democrat? Is it time to bust out the Hillbot? Yeah, lets do that, but lets get all the young folks all riled up first with the most hippie-'d out guy we can, then take him out of the picture, that way Trump will seem like even more of a wacko. What about 3rd parties? We can't leave THEM out, we have to placate the alt-left, lets get some goofball pseudo-libertarian and someone even more bernie sanders than bernie sanders. But how are we gonna get ANYBODY to take Trump seriously? It's the age of the internet.... those alt-right folks are gonna be calling bullshit on all of this...i know, lets get Alex Jones on board with Trump!".

    Yep, pretty sure that's what happened.

    I love Mr. Show as well, but I did see that David Cross special, and was equally (if not more so) chagrinned—but not surprised at all. He seemed more or less like he was trying to tie Trump in with Republicans (using those two expressions in the same sentence—like "the Republican choice for candidate, Donald Trump." Let me point out to everyone, just as sparefilms said of Hillary, Trump is not really a Republican. He would be more aptly categorized as an anti-globalist. There really needs to be a new party formed. I hesitate to use "nationalist," because we have the whole Nazi thing. I know people want to tie him in with Nazis because of his anti-Muslim rhetoric (being compared to Hitler's Hebrew genocide), but that's way oversimplified—not even the same ballpark.

    I have heard Bill Burr too, on NPR, and he was talking about how crappy a person Steve Jobs was. They liked him on that, but then they were trying to get him on board on affirmative action and equal pay, and he said something skeptical of the party line and they were a little dismayed. He went up a couple notches in my book at that moment.

    I like your speculation about the Illuminati's plans to move things. I actually think it could be as you say, and Trump could be pushing some special agenda, but I think it's more so that nationalism and decency in our country will have one last hurrah then get completely shut down. This could happen instantly by his not getting elected (which of course will only happen if there's a steal, considering the mass support of Donald Trump in the general populace—including a good amount of Latinos and blacks compared to most Republicans might I add).

    Also, I believe there is potentially a "Light" Secret Society. A "white lodge" if you will, that actually works benevolently in the shadows for liberty and the good of mankind. My wife and I have been researching this, and some of the things we've found have actually shown some potential for the existence of such a thing. If that's the case, then it's possible that as Alex Jones says, "Trump is a sleeper cell for the patriots." Optimistically, and perhaps foolishly, I believe in what he and Alex are doing right now. I just don't see anything wrong with what they're doing. (And don't say they're trying to make money on "snake oil." On the Bulletproof forum of all places, we should know better that offering high-quality herbal supplements, mineral formulations, probiotics, and nutraceuticals is not something to thumb your nose at as usury.)

  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    And apparently I can't edit that shit. Ah well.

    24 hour cut-off. Hey, quotes are back!

    edits are still currently 1 hour cut-off.
    at least for us '2 star' people.

    fake it till you make it

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    @Walter said:

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    To me, all this shit seems a little too...fabricated. Like, there was some Illuminati meeting and they're like "okay, who are we gonna have play the roles this year? We need a bigger clown than Bush to be the puppet on the right. Should we go for the mormon? Nah, how about the crazy religious black dude? No, we need someone that will rev up the racial/gender tensions and make even the most fucked up democrat seem totally worth voting for. Lets get Trump! What about the democrat? Is it time to bust out the Hillbot? Yeah, lets do that, but lets get all the young folks all riled up first with the most hippie-'d out guy we can, then take him out of the picture, that way Trump will seem like even more of a wacko. What about 3rd parties? We can't leave THEM out, we have to placate the alt-left, lets get some goofball pseudo-libertarian and someone even more bernie sanders than bernie sanders. But how are we gonna get ANYBODY to take Trump seriously? It's the age of the internet.... those alt-right folks are gonna be calling bullshit on all of this...i know, lets get Alex Jones on board with Trump!".

    You overestimate the power of those in power. Sure people get together and make plans, then they go apart and the plan changes immediately due to changing circumstance, human proclivities, etc. Humans, especially politicians, simply don't act in that way. The whole of history is a combination of impossible to predict dynamics that provide random results caused by a trillion factors. If a plan works, it's either because it's a small plan ('let's go to the movies tonight'), or because of coincidence ('let's control the US presidential election to get Hilly elected').

    I do not believe for one second the system is rigged (well expect for the rich using propaganda, disenfranchisement, etc.). And the idea that someone planned all this is even less likely. Unless you are talking about God of course.

    This is a little naive, Walter. When they control the military, the media (most important, because this creates the illusion that we have power), environmental regulation agencies, land management (BLM), telecomm regulation, food and drugs, the medical industry, money (through foreign inestment bankers and corporate trusts) and the elections, do we really don't actually have any say in anything?

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    @sparefilms said:

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    yeah that makes sense @sparefilms ,Trump is the "obvious" lesser of 2 evils

    Um...Trump is the one who couldn't make money running a casino and...like...uses nuclear weapons, betraying allies, and defaulting on the U.S. debt as his actual policy plans. So...yeah nuclear weapons and crashing the world economy is the greater evil here. They are both really evil, but one evil is just 'uge.

    Unfortunately for me there are a handful of states that are on the verge of becoming swing-states this election and mine is one of them, so my original plan of writing Zoltan Istvan in on the ballot may actually influence the color of my state for the next 4-8 years. Principals or prudence this election? Oh the wonderful choices we have!

    Seriously though, what happened to the Parkinson's and Hilldog being an actual literal demon straight from the pit of hell? No more Info Warriors defending those insane claims?

    EDIT: Formatting is broken, italics code makes things bold and bold doesn't work at all.

    Trump "uses nuclear weapons?" Seriously? You think you might want to walk that back a little?

    I think Hillary is pretty close to a demon, just so you know. When you open your physical vessel up to that much corruption. One person that knew her, the day after that video, reported to Alex that she smells foul (the worst smell she's ever smelled), without coaxing.

    I still think she's Parkinson's. There's clearly ways to get beyond that stuff that she just hadn't previously been utilizing. Also, she is now flying in planes without WiFi. She probably has some savvier people helping her to take a holistic approach to calm down the acceleration of nerve damage there.

  • @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    @sparefilms said:

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    yeah that makes sense @sparefilms ,Trump is the "obvious" lesser of 2 evils

    Um...Trump is the one who couldn't make money running a casino and...like...uses nuclear weapons, betraying allies, and defaulting on the U.S. debt as his actual policy plans. So...yeah nuclear weapons and crashing the world economy is the greater evil here. They are both really evil, but one evil is just 'uge.

    Unfortunately for me there are a handful of states that are on the verge of becoming swing-states this election and mine is one of them, so my original plan of writing Zoltan Istvan in on the ballot may actually influence the color of my state for the next 4-8 years. Principals or prudence this election? Oh the wonderful choices we have!

    Seriously though, what happened to the Parkinson's and Hilldog being an actual literal demon straight from the pit of hell? No more Info Warriors defending those insane claims?

    EDIT: Formatting is broken, italics code makes things bold and bold doesn't work at all.

    Trump "uses nuclear weapons?" Seriously? You think you might want to walk that back a little?

    I think Hillary is pretty close to a demon, just so you know. When you open your physical vessel up to that much corruption. One person that knew her, the day after that video, reported to Alex that she smells foul (the worst smell she's ever smelled), without coaxing.

    I still think she's Parkinson's. There's clearly ways to get beyond that stuff that she just hadn't previously been utilizing. Also, she is now flying in planes without WiFi. She probably has some savvier people helping her to take a holistic approach to calm down the acceleration of nerve damage there.

    Pretty close to a demon? My definition of demon is some sort of hyperspatial/spiritual/astral/metaphysical/abstraction entity which can possess a human being's soul and/or body and/or mind. So... Based on my definition Hillary is not even close. If by demon you just mean to say that she is the manifestation of evil? I could maybe get behind that. Also old people smell bad, I think that was one of daves fun facts on one of the BPR from 2013.

    MLS, I would also like to comment/question your world view you present in response to a quote from Walter. How do live your life with the sort of paradigm you ascribe to? Is your world view just extravagant mental masturbation? I mean I hold my personal views/opinions/world view as though its just my personal exercise in stoking my own mental peccadilloes. Can you see the trivia in your own mind's curiosities?

    Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    @daz said:

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    @drumminangoleiro said:
    And apparently I can't edit that shit. Ah well.

    24 hour cut-off. Hey, quotes are back!

    edits are still currently 1 hour cut-off.
    at least for us '2 star' people.

    Yeah I meant 1 hour. I'll go and edit it—oh wait! Ah, ****.

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    @Bull of Heaven said:
    Pretty close to a demon? My definition of demon is some sort of hyperspatial/spiritual/astral/metaphysical/abstraction entity which can possess a human being's soul and/or body and/or mind. So... Based on my definition Hillary is not even close. If by demon you just mean to say that she is the manifestation of evil? I could maybe get behind that. Also old people smell bad, I think that was one of daves fun facts on one of the BPR from 2013.

    Yeah, but this lady knew her when she was young (before Bill ran for governor of AK), and she says she never smelled anything like that.

    MLS, I would also like to comment/question your world view you present in response to a quote from Walter. How do live your life with the sort of paradigm you ascribe to? Is your world view just extravagant mental masturbation? I mean I hold my personal views/opinions/world view as though its just my personal exercise in stoking my own mental peccadilloes. Can you see the trivia in your own mind's curiosities?

    I didn't just make that stuff up out of nowhere, Bull of Heaven. All of this is out in the open now. Those segments are all controlled as I said. I have no idea how you could question that considering all that has been revealed. I suppose if you'd seen the evidence I'd seen and read the right books/articles, you might come to the same conclusion. Perhaps it's like the blind men feeling up the elephant and coming to different conclusions about the poor guy? I dunno. I don't understand why you have such a low opinion of me either way.

  • WalterWalter ✭✭✭

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    @Walter said:

    You overestimate the power of those in power. Sure people get together and make plans, then they go apart and the plan changes immediately due to changing circumstance, human proclivities, etc. Humans, especially politicians, simply don't act in that way. The whole of history is a combination of impossible to predict dynamics that provide random results caused by a trillion factors. If a plan works, it's either because it's a small plan ('let's go to the movies tonight'), or because of coincidence ('let's control the US presidential election to get Hilly elected').

    I do not believe for one second the system is rigged (well expect for the rich using propaganda, disenfranchisement, etc.). And the idea that someone planned all this is even less likely. Unless you are talking about God of course.

    This is a little naive, Walter. When they control the military, the media (most important, because this creates the illusion that we have power), environmental regulation agencies, land management (BLM), telecomm regulation, food and drugs, the medical industry, money (through foreign inestment bankers and corporate trusts) and the elections, do we really don't actually have any say in anything?

    But when you say 'they control', you mean that a select few control the actions of those millions of soldiers, cops, government officials, etc. Yes they can lay out the general direction, and it's true that 'the elite' is usually pretty capable in working the system to their advantage (that's how they become the elite, after all). But there's a lot of guesswork involved, the system is inherently unpredictable, and the way that the elite seems to come out on top is due to the fact that they always have backup plans. Why support one candidate if you can support both? Why focus on one trade agreement when you can have another? These people are pragmatists to the extreme.

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭
    edited November 2016

    @Walter said:

    But when you say 'they control', you mean that a select few control the actions of those millions of soldiers, cops, government officials, etc. Yes they can lay out the general direction, and it's true that 'the elite' is usually pretty capable in working the system to their advantage (that's how they become the elite, after all). But there's a lot of guesswork involved, the system is inherently unpredictable, and the way that the elite seems to come out on top is due to the fact that they always have backup plans. Why support one candidate if you can support both? Why focus on one trade agreement when you can have another? These people are pragmatists to the extreme.

    I probably couldn't explain it better than you've done here, as far as the need for contingencies. That's basically what I mean. However, their control is more absolute than you might think. You must realize that they have a well-oiled machine developed over the course of human history. Just a few little toggles economically, militarily, politically can take them exactly where they want to go. Also, the politicians/ruling class are easily controlled through shame (using the media) and intimidation (behind the scenes). Why do you think Fox and CNN spent literally hundreds of hours on news stations covering Anthony Weiner's weiner in 2015. He had misbehaved in some way, and they wanted to get him back in line. It didn't work obviously (in fact, it looks as if it backfired from this last e-mail release with him as the epicenter).

    But yeah, there is this scene in the Strain that explains perfectly how simple it is to control politicians. (That show explains almost to a tee how World Government and order-out-of-chaos works, with the metaphor of vampiric plague as the substrate for "progress".) I was trying to find the clip, but briefly, two guys in suits, one a vampire, walk into an office with the director of the CDC, and the assistant director (2nd in command) to have a meeting about the vampire crisis. The human (suited individual) says, "We are going to change the direction of this operation and do as we will. Can we count on your support?" The director says hell no. Vampire in suit requests to talk to the woman out on a balcony. As they go out, human in suit continues to pitch to the assistant director. Suddenly, the vampire hoists the director lady over the balcony and drops her. As she's screaming in the plummet to her death, the human suit turns to the Assistant Director and asks again, "So, can we count on your support in this endeavor?"

    Assistant Director: "I'll do anything you want."

    This is obviously fiction, but it is a perfect illustration of how easy it is to control through intimidation.

    Let me also say that I'm emphasizing the absolute control of the ruling powers only as a reason to resist even more. We shouldn't be deceived as to what we're up against. It seems that you are emphasizing the power of the people because yes, obviously, there is something we can do. I wouldn't even try if I felt there was nothing I could do. For me, there's definitely a sliver of hope. Even if Trump is a plant, our point in electing him and fighting election fraud will resonate into the future. All of the mechanisms of control that have been revealed in this process of wikileaking, anonymizing, and project veritizing, with a bit of random YouTubing and independent blogging thrown in will stay with us forever. I for one am not going to just drop the fight once Trump is inaugurated. Next, we go after the banks and corruption in every sector of the government (with or without Trump following his promises to drain the swamp).

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    When I edit my post, it duplicates the post and leaves the old unedited one above. Moderator please fix.

  • dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:
    When I edit my post, it duplicates the post and leaves the old unedited one above. Moderator please fix.

    Just a bug. A display issue. No actual duplicate. A page refresh clears it.

    fake it till you make it

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    A small collection of info on Hillary's seizures: http://www.independentsentinel.com/wikileaks-hillary-has-seizures/

    People on CNN admitted she was prone to seizure, by the way, in the following clip (included in the link, but wanted to express it clearly here). Flash photography has been banned at her rallies, and this idiot anchor let the cat out of the bag as to why. She has epileptic reactions to flashing lights:


    (You cannot find this clip on CNN)

    Also, there is a Podesta email that talks about (possibly) Hillary getting seizures as an indirect complication of taking an antibiotic she took for a tooth infection that "also killed off some good bacteria." So finally we see that elites are at least aware of gut health and its relationship to neurological disorders. https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/41543

  • sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    Trump "uses nuclear weapons?" Seriously? You think you might want to walk that back a little?

    That should have said using nuclear weapons is a potential part of his policy. Not uses. My fault, thanks for catching that!

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:
    I think Hillary is pretty close to a demon, just so you know. When you open your physical vessel up to that much corruption. One person that knew her, the day after that video, reported to Alex that she smells foul (the worst smell she's ever smelled), without coaxing.

    So we detect demons by anecdotal reports of someone smelling bad? I give as much credence to claims of demons as I do to claims of magical curses, bigfoot sightings, Vishnu manifesting and handing out spiritual quests, and homeopathic remedies. That is to say, Hillary is about as close to being a demon as she is to being Santa Claus or the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. Anything else to go on other than someone said she smells bad? Any actual demon detection methods?

    @Modern Life Survivalist said:

    I still think she's Parkinson's. There's clearly ways to get beyond that stuff that she just hadn't previously been utilizing.

    I would love to hear about these ways to overcome A9/A10 dopamine neuron degeneration, that would be major medical news!

  • Modern Life SurvivalistModern Life Survivalist Saturated Fat Truther ✭✭

    Okay, so me and all the other tinfoil hats have now been fully vindicated by latest Podesta emails. Learn about the wonderful world of #SpiritCooking:

    WARNING: Not for the faint of heart. This essentially links Hillary to deeply occult (Satanic) practices. The video shows what they "eat" at spirit dinners. I also discovered some photos of Lady Gaga taking part in one of the "spirit dinners."

    1. Here's an Email between Tony Podesta and Marina Abramovic https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
      In it, they invite Podesta to a "Spirit Cooking" dinner that's happening at Tony's house.
    2. Looking up the woman, gets you her webpage and a graphical book she created. http://www.editionjs.com/img/abramovic/ (Archive: https://archive.is/15yMm)
    3. And a youtube link on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is. (Archive: https://vid.me/EPlE)

    spiritcooking #wiccaleaks #eatthepain

Sign In or Register to comment.