Is Hillary Biohacking (On Top Of The Regular 'hacking' She Does)?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

I don't know how the Trump University thing will go, but I read today that the Trump rape suit got dropped. Again.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• sparefilmssparefilms Post-human Construct ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

@Skeletor said:
    I don't know how the Trump University thing will go, but I read today that the Trump rape suit got dropped. Again.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

Illuminati must be working overtime to protect the Reptilian Overlord Trump!

• @sparefilms said:

I'm of the crazy opinion that the U.S. government has been involved in constant war crimes for nearly 15 years and all our appointed leaders should be tried. Sadly this is a pipe-dream, and we have to face the terrifying reality that Clinton or Trump will win this election.

>

The fun part of this election is seeing how many people have shared this perspective and seeing the other folks either be surprised at all the corruption ("but MY candidate wouldn't do that!") or just stick their heads in the sand. One reason I'm glad it's not Bernie or Ron Paul is they'd surely give a lot of people some kind of false hope. Haha, 'member those campaign slogans, "hope", and "change"?

The shitty part is seeing intelligent fucking comedians pushing for Hillary. Cmon Louie CK, wtf? Vote for her cause she's a woman? Bullshit!

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

@drumminangoleiro said:
    Has Wikileaks been proven wrong on anything yet? I haven't heard anything about anonymous for a while.

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/is-wikileaks-reliable-legal-illegal-biased-dnc-hacks-the-podesta-emails-russian-hackers-trump-putin/

Since nobody can tell it is hard to prove it right or wrong in many cases....

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

@drumminangoleiro said:

The shitty part is seeing intelligent fucking comedians pushing for Hillary. Cmon Louie CK, wtf? Vote for her cause she's a woman? Bullshit!

Yeah that's a shitty reason to vote for Clinton. I can understand "Vote for Clinton because Trump's economic, militaristic, educational and environmental policies are disastrous, he actively wants to sue and imprison his political opponents, his anti-science VP would actually run things, and he has the support of Putin, the KKK, and Kim Jong Un.", that's more realistic.

• Yeah, I maintain my agnostic attitude, but I think this stuff is at least as reliable as anything else, and way more interesting than the mainstream. It looks like the Clinton foundation confirmed that they were given a bunch of money from Qatar, but play it off like it's just some innocent charity work or something? And, what's this, a bunch of government positions were decided from...Citibank? When are Mulder and Scully gonna weigh in on all of this?

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

• dazdaz today is a good day ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016

Just reading that some of my tax dollars are going to the Clinton Foundation...
    So what, you may be thinking...

...they're Australian tax dollars.

fake it till you make it

^ I would give myself a LOL for that if I could

fake it till you make it

Have 2 LOLs on me, daz

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Skeletor said:
    The last week or two of this election have been a fragrant dumpster fire and I'm going to miss it so much when it's over.

"Spirit Cooking".
    "Grab 'em by the pussy."
    A major candidate getting investigated by the FBI again.
    And so, so much more.

Thank you for this gift, America.

We needn't worry, the campaign for 2020 starts on the 9th of november 2016. At least you'll get Donny or Hilly again, wanting reelection.

@Walter said:

We needn't worry, the campaign for 2020 starts on the 9th of november 2016. At least you'll get Donny or Hilly again, wanting reelection.

Kanye is suppose to run. Might be...better?...than Trump?

Lmao, I guess the FBI came out and cleared Hillary today. Took 'em like 8 days to make it through more than, what, 600,000 emails? When it took them almost a year to comb through the initial 33K from her server? To be fair, I'm sure that only a small percentage of those Weiner emails were actually related in any way to Clinton, but it's still hard to believe.

Is this the same FBI that can't even crack a fucking iPhone?

wew lad. wew

edited November 2016

Anyone who thinks Hillay Clinton, or anyone, sent 600,000 individual emails that were not included in the original investigation has no idea how email works. Dozens of people used her server, with redundant copies of emails on dozens of devices. For example: 33k emails * 20 devices = 660,000 total emails. Not unique emails, just total emails. Investigators would never read them all individually in any case. A simple algorithm can compare these for redundant copies and eliminate them, a second algorithm can eliminate any that did not involve Clinton or come to or from her, and a third algorithm can do a keyword search through any of those emails that were somehow not included in the previous investigation. Just a long weekend for some data analysts. Did everyone forget that we live in 2016?! She already got away with this crime anyways. The letter to Congress was a purely political ploy by Comey to garner some favor with Republicans, and it prompted some leaks that don't look good for Gulianni. There was never anything new that would come out of it. All the emails were the same ones that already passed through her server and were investigated, just redundant copies stored on client-side devices. The most they could have found is Anthony Weiner getting a copy of something classified, or someone hacking into one of these devices, and then Huma Abedin would take the blame for it anyways. The patsy was built-in on this one.

Let me reiterate she already got away with this crime. There are other crimes that the Republicans could have focused on, but they picked the one that would never actually bear fruit. Incompetency run rampant across this whole election cycle.

• Now Wikileaks is under a DDoS attack? There isn't enough popcorn in the world to make it through these shenanigans.

Anyone else expecting some kind of crazy shit to happen this week? (Aside from some horrible "person" "winning" the "election"). Like some kind of shooting, rioting, or terrorist attack right before or after the election? Maybe not, but I definitely wouldn't be surprised.

This made mel LOL.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• Are they gonna be put to work building a wall to keep out the American refugees after the election? If Trump wins and builds a wall, AND you guys build a wall, we'd be really screwed.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@sparefilms said:

>

A candidate along those lines would not surprise me, though.

edited November 2016

photo 1478667186548_zpse58fkxdy.jpg

Deep down, you always knew this was for the best, America.

Meanwhile, on Twitter:

photo 1478650076350_zps1absa5qt.gif

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

So, orange is the new black.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Congratulations are in order. If all avocado exports to the US won't get past the wall, that means they will get cheaper here. >:)

My Facebook reads like earth is going to explode any minute now...

How much to eat:

The last time I checked, the financial markets seem to have taken a positive view,
    More positive than the immediate reaction to Brexit

fake it till you make it

edited November 2016

Was it just me, or did Trump's hair look less bouffant during his post win speech...more a presidential style...

fake it till you make it

...perhaps we are seeing Trump 2.0.
    Post election Trump.

fake it till you make it

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@Skeletor said:

@DMan said:
    My Facebook reads like earth is going to explode any minute now...

Seriously. The entire internet is having a meltdown, acting like this is "worse than 9/11", or that "Hitler 2.0" has just been elected. They act like his first day in office will be spent on horseback, spearing gays and people of color with a crossbow. I think it's a little early to freak out.

The democrats lost this thing because they're a bunch of smarmy SJWs who fielded the worst possible candidate-- a fucking criminal. They had the media in their pocket and STILL couldn't win.

Meanwhile, the Republicans were so inept that they couldn't field any of their more "serious" candidates. Trump unexpectedly won the nomination in a landslide, managed to persuade millions of people to vote for him by running on a non-globalist platform the likes of which the country hadn't seen in ages, and then came up from behind with a staggering win. People can say whatever they want about The Dahnald, but he deserves his win. It's tremendous.

The Republicans maintained majorities in the house and senate, so I imagine most of those Republican leaders who spit on Trump throughout the election cycle will now grovel. With so much Republican power, Trump's going to be pretty damn powerful-- at least for the first 2 years. Will certain progressive social issues get sacked? It's possible. I understand that Pence is notoriously homophobic. Trump doesn't appear to be, though.

In the end, Trump's platform seems to be focusing more on putting America's interests first. Enforcing borders (Does anyone SERIOUSLY believe he's gonna build a LITERAL wall?), improving our relationships with foreign countries and bringing jobs back to the US. Will he accomplish any of this? Hard to say. But all of those Americans who talked shit about him throughout the election--who were so certain of a Clinton landslide--seem to have seriously underestimated him.

At the very least, I think that maybe we'll have avoided WW3 with Russia. And frankly, that concerns me a whole hell of a lot more than who uses what bathroom or whatever. Clinton's saber rattling and "toughness" on Russia made me wonder if the planet wasn't going to get glassed.

Anywho, just my opinions. Maybe I'm just a shitlord, but I think a little optimism is warranted.

If you would have asked me a week ago I probably disagreed, but in all fairness you have a point. Optimism is always warranted, but the US is still divided to the point where it becomes hilarious. Both candidates have pretty much the same amount of votes.

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@daz said:
    ...perhaps we are seeing Trump 2.0.
    Post election Trump.

The change was pretty swift, he thanked Hillary Clinton, and said to be a president for all Americans. Which leads me to believe his campaign act was the best act ever.

I dare y'all not to watch the full 3 hours: