Stevia Exposed As Anti-Fertility Psy-Op

2»

Comments

• steve001steve001
    edited May 2015

There is still not enough evidence to prove true or false about stevia effect on fertility. The only way really is to do self performance test, by taking stevia and see if there is a drastic change in the bedroom. I am curious though if the main purpose of stevia by the natives where for infertility, possible could serve a purpose if your not trying to get your women pregnant. But if stevia is going to effect T levels and estrogenize men, shrink the testicles, then I do think I will pass on this one.

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

There is value in letting your tax cattle live in the belief they are free. If too many things are squashed, the freedom illusion wanes. I'm just feeding the conspiracy here, there's always going to be a spooky way to justify things.

As for me, I've weaned myself off sweet flavours so I don't need any sweeteners of any kind.

• edited May 2015

every health-concerned male suffering the combined ravages of fluoridation, pharma, vaccines, MSG, Miley Cyrus, Madonna,

Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Seal , the NBA, Ellen Degeneres, GMO corn, high grain low fat diet, Oprah, Elton John and Paul McCartney....

well , when trying to cope with and adjust to and recover from some of that...the first thing on the shopping list is going to be.....

why , obviously, pricey bitter tasting anti-fertility herb powder. It's a no brainer. A natural synergystic match for sure.

Feeling depressed, wishing you had more vitality , wondering why you can't seem to get back the 'it factor' that you had as

a kid.....you obviously need Paraguayan anti-fertility herbs mixed with GMO corn and alcohol sugar which breaks into

formaldehyde. MAy as well get your impotence, altered sexual behavior, and brain damage all in one convenient package.

• I've read every post..and now I have no idea if this is just a trolling attempt..or if the OP actually believes everything he is saying. I put stevia in everything, until I stopped putting sweeteners in my drinks..I am quite fertile, I've only been consuming stevia for about 6 years though, maybe it only works on people if they've been consuming it for over 50 years?

Course.. the post above mine makes me just shake my head and regret pressing "Post" 

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• every health-concerned male suffering the combined ravages of fluoridation, pharma, vaccines, MSG, Miley Cyrus, Madonna,

Lady GaGa, Beyonce, Seal , the NBA, Ellen Degeneres, GMO corn, high grain low fat diet, Oprah, Elton John and Paul McCartney....

well , when trying to cope with and adjust to and recover from some of that...the first thing on the shopping list is going to be.....

why , obviously, pricey bitter tasting anti-fertility herb powder. It's a no brainer. A natural synergystic match for sure.

Feeling depressed, wishing you had more vitality , wondering why you can't seem to get back the 'it factor' that you had as

a kid.....you obviously need Paraguayan anti-fertility herbs mixed with GMO corn and alcohol sugar which breaks into

formaldehyde. MAy as well get your impotence, altered sexual behavior, and brain damage all in one convenient package.

I'm all eyes and ears man. Please lay down your full rap. Let it rip tatter chip.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• edited May 2015

oh you'll cope . Dale ...

just go crank up whatever music which you were offended to see posted there,

and you just said that you stopped putting sweeteners in your drinks, so that probably explains

why you are feeling better now.

• oh you'll cope . Dale ...

just go crank up whatever music which you were offended to see posted there,

and you just said that you stopped putting sweeteners in your drinks, so that probably explains

why you are feeling better now.

You know what happens when you assume...

Fiction is the Truth inside the Lie

76819.jpg

• I've read every post..and now I have no idea if this is just a trolling attempt..or if the OP actually believes everything he is saying. I put stevia in everything, until I stopped putting sweeteners in my drinks..I am quite fertile, I've only been consuming stevia for about 6 years though, maybe it only works on people if they've been consuming it for over 50 years?

Course.. the post above mine makes me just shake my head and regret pressing "Post" 

Somewhere, a very dedicated troll from reddit or the onnit forums or food babe army is getting a huge laugh out of this.

I, on the other hand, am just depressed. Must be all the stevia - that I don't eat! 

• genao87genao87 ✭✭
    edited May 2015

I'm not really sure how people think if they say things like "here is a tox study on a rat that showed negative this and that but since nothing has been tested on humans we can assume it is safe": I'm not saying there are conclusive trials with stevia in humans regarding fertility or anything else. It fact, it's the lack of studies that concerns me. In particular when the most recent study done in several areas (like fertility) did show a problem in rat 15 years ago and then without any more studies we conclude it's safe?

The fact is that the so called safe studies has a very small test battery. Very similar to what was done to show all kind of things to be "safe" (from transfat to sweeteners). Still, the companies doing these compounds have scientist that are experts in metabolomics so that means they have the knowledge how these compounds influence hundreds of known and unknown biomarkers. But nothing of this is published, they just keep it to them self. If it showed the products are safe, wouldn't they publish it then?

I don't have any insight in the stevia question but I do know several times before companies has withholding information for decades. And governments approving fundings are decades behind. I myself requested fundings in 1998 to a PhD work regarding matabonomics and trans fats. It was denied since trans fats was a non issue according to the regulators. Recently,16 years later, such a study got funds and it clearly showed trans fats messes up your metabolites. This was known by the industry all the time. But they selectively funded research that would look at just a handful biomarkes that they already knew would not change.

And the companies working with this and that (including stevia) claims they are safe but they have not published any broad battery tests. Despite they have scientist that are experts in this area (it's easy to look up on LinkedIn or similar place). Isnt that strange?

I can't believe you are taking this thread seriously.....especially this conspiracy crap done by Hindredd Biggs....his/her claims are just out there.

Stevia has been used for decades in many countries for years and no loss in fertility.   Especially in Asian countries where populations are damn high and very dense.  People have been over reacting to this Stevia herb.   You are reading too much into those studies and especially looking to deep into these studies with rats and high amounts of Stevia being given to them.  

Yes the trans fat....however the reverse can happen as well....this is true when it comes to Cholesterol.   All the studies saying how it is the devil and how bad it can be......and we now know it is not true.  

With that,  Im done with this.....this has been talk to death  for years and years and no ill effects have been notice in humans.  On top of that,  this thread is just damn stupid and a trolling attempt done by its creator Hindredd Biggs.....I bet  a bunch of people are getting a kicked out of this.....and not taking anything seriously.

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015

Just saying, this whole thread is pretty ridiculous.

Even though it's entirely possible that Stevia has some negative effect on human fertility, I don't think most people are consuming it in huge quantities.

Then there's this whole globalist/illuminati angle you're playing here, which is just silliness.

For the record, I have three kids. But then, I don't consume a whole lot of Stevia. Don't like the taste.

Under certain circumstances, I'll consume it in drinks, or in the whey protein I buy.

Every time I taste it, the flavor lingers for way too long and it reminds me of artificial sweeteners.

Lot better than aspartame or Ace-K though, IMO, and doesn't it have a beneficial effect on blood glucose?

Can anyone point to research in humans that suggests normal amounts of Stevia can lead to these issues?

Anything can be toxic if consumed to excess, obviously. Stevia's no exception.

Nothing posted in this thread so far has really served to scare me away from the occasional sprinkle of *high quality* stevia.

There are some brands that are better than others, in my experience.

Maybe you're just overthinking this, OP. Conspiracy theories are a lot of fun, but this one is so out of left field that I can't help but think this thread is satire.

Even if the illuminati exists or whatever, don't you think they'd have something better in their arsenal than... Stevia?

Like Stevo said, the culling of the sheeple/cattle on the tax farm, is sort of counter-intuitive.

The powers that be are too involved in perpetual war and ceaseless extortion to focus their efforts behind some stupid agenda like this.

So, if y'all want to discuss the merits or potential pitfalls in using Stevia, that's awesome.

Though, I'd appreciate it if we could drop the whole conspiracy angle, personally, as it distracts from our usual focus on science.

Everyone on this board is committed to facts and optimization. I dunno where paranoid conspiracy theories play into that.

Except, now that I think about it, we do seem to have a few regular members who are kind of, well, conspiracy theorists. Not that that's a problem.

Love watching shows about conspiracies. Just don't care to discuss 'em here, in this setting.

But then, for the sake of argument, what IF this were the case?

Everyone's becoming infertile because of widespread Stevia consumption.

Anything we can do about it? What sweetener would you recommend instead?

Might there be some similar, naturally-derived sweetener that doesn't have these drawbacks?

So anyway, those are my thoughts on that. If you want to know what I really think, you should read the first letter of each line, though.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Who needs Stevia anyway, I have butter.

• Proof, the beatles are illuminati...

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• Who needs Stevia anyway, I have butter.

it's not that grass fed stuff is it? you know it's going to raise your LDL and pump you full of dioxins right?! this whole bulletproof thing is a plot by the illuminati to kill off all the people trying to  be healthy. not only that, they're selling this whole idea of self-quantification so they can collect data on us while we do it. 

butter + stevia = the ultimate population control 

• Actually, the Wanano (Unana, Vanana) cultivated stevia from sun flowers to ward them off from chemtrails.  Pass on the stevia if you want, but you are opening yourself up to MK Ultra mind control.

• I started using Stevia about 2 years ago. 1 year ago, I had a semen analysis done. I had bad sperm motility. Because my wife and I are trying to get pregnant, I completely QUIT alcohol for over 6 months, increased my average amount of sleep by 2.5 hrs/night, exercised more, and ate strictly organic and gluten free. Just had another semen analysis. ALL of my stats have worsened!! I was completely puzzled... Until I thought of stevia. I GUZZLE water sweetened with Stevia. All day, every day. Over the last year I've averaged 6ml/day (40+ recommended servings a day!). I'm convinced; Stevia is the problem. I just quit cold-turkey and will get another sperm analysis in 4-6 months.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

@yogo said:
    I started using Stevia about 2 years ago. 1 year ago, I had a semen analysis done. I had bad sperm motility. Because my wife and I are trying to get pregnant, I completely QUIT alcohol for over 6 months, increased my average amount of sleep by 2.5 hrs/night, exercised more, and ate strictly organic and gluten free. Just had another semen analysis. ALL of my stats have worsened!! I was completely puzzled... Until I thought of stevia. I GUZZLE water sweetened with Stevia. All day, every day. Over the last year I've averaged 6ml/day (40+ recommended servings a day!). I'm convinced; Stevia is the problem. I just quit cold-turkey and will get another sperm analysis in 4-6 months.

then post again after the test!!

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• BrainSpankingNewsBrainSpankingNews Vitimus Maximus ✭✭

PubMed is stupid, but....
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1874950

"Effect of stevioside on growth and reproduction.
    Yodyingyuad V1, Bunyawong S.
    Author information
    Abstract
    The effect on growth and reproduction in hamsters of stevioside, which is extracted from stevia leaves (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni) and is currently used as a non-caloric sweetener, was investigated. Four groups of 20 one-month-old hamsters (10 males and 10 females) were daily force-fed with stevioside (0.0, 0.5, 1.0 and 2.5 g/kg body wt/day, respectively). No abnormalities were found in growth and fertility in both sexes. All males mated females efficiently and successfully. Females showed normal 4-day oestrus cycles and became pregnant after mating. Each female was mated and allowed to bear three litters during the period of experiment. The duration of pregnancy, number of fetuses, as well as number of young delivered each time from females in the experimental groups were not significantly different from those in the control group. The young F1 and F2 hamsters continuously receiving stevioside via drinking water until one month old and daily force-fed afterwards at the same doses as their parents showed normal growth and fertility. Histological examinations of reproductive tissues from all three generations revealed no evidence of abnormality which could be linked to the effects of consuming stevioside. We conclude that stevioside at a dose as high as 2.5 g/kg body wt/day affects neither growth nor reproduction in hamsters.
    PMID: 1874950"

So according to this study, no effect at all.

I'd like to add, that from my understanding, the rats in the prior study were given massive amounts of the stuff... Do they take into account the stress involved in freaking out these critters multiple times per day?

Are you in need of a Bulletproof Diet coach??

coach-badge-blue-300x60.png

Antony Reed

Founder/Editor of BrainSpankingNews.com

Health, Science, and Liberation

Clear-out the contrary and embrace the uncomfortable!

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23103588

Abstract

The safety of steviol glycoside sweeteners has been extensively reviewed in the literature. National and international food safety agencies and approximately 20 expert panels have concluded that steviol glycosides, including the widely used sweeteners stevioside and rebaudioside A, are not genotoxic. However, concern has been expressed in recent publications that steviol glycosides may be mutagenic based on select studies representing a small fraction of the overall database, and it has been suggested that further in vivo genotoxicity studies are required to complete their safety profiles. To address the utility of conducting additional in vivo genotoxicity studies, this review evaluates the specific genotoxicity studies that are the sources of concern, and evaluates the adequacy of the database including more recent genotoxicity data not mentioned in those publications. The current database of in vitro and in vivo studies for steviol glycosides is robust and does not indicate that either stevioside or rebaudioside A are genotoxic. This, combined with a lack of evidence for neoplasm development in rat bioassays, establish the safety of all steviol glycosides with respect to their genotoxic/carcinogenic potential.

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

2»