Keeping Coffee In Freezer?

After i open a new bag of coffee it waits in the shelf a long time before i finish it.Perhaps this can increase mold.I was thinking of dividing the bag content to several small jars take one at a time and keep others in freezer.Should i do it?

Comments

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Sure, you can do it and it is supposed to extend the time it retains good quality. Try wrapping it in a way that it stays airtight as much as possible.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• @Reka said:
    Sure, you can do it and it is supposed to extend the time it retains good quality. Try wrapping it in a way that it stays airtight as much as possible.

Is this method is proven?I am afraid of too much humidity that may form even in an airthight container.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

@bq102 said:

@Reka said:

Is this method is proven?I am afraid of too much humidity that may form even in an airthight container.

I have never tried it myself but it has been mentioned a few times here in the forum and some people had success with it.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file