mct oil

hello. new here. since i don't eat butter/ghee, i use mct oil/fresh avocados/macadamia nuts as fats. My question is how many tablespoons a day of mct oil is ok, considering i usually eat also an avocado hass daily. Sometimes 4/5 macadamia nuts added to salads. Is it ok? Also, pls, do you add starches at lunch or ONLY for dinner? thx

Comments

• Given that many of Dave's recipes have 2 or more tablespoons of MCT or Brain octane, I think you are fine, if not really really low.

• In the book, Dave has macadamia nuts listed as a Suspect nut. I'm not sure 4/5 would harm you that badly but I don't eat them.

• @MikeO said:
    In the book, Dave has macadamia nuts listed as a Suspect nut. I'm not sure 4/5 would harm you that badly but I don't eat them.

He essentially lists all nuts as suspect. He says that macadamias are the lowest in toxins of all the nuts, but they can go bad quickly if not properly stored.

• @Hoc said:

@MikeO said:
    In the book, Dave has macadamia nuts listed as a Suspect nut. I'm not sure 4/5 would harm you that badly but I don't eat them.

He essentially lists all nuts as suspect. He says that macadamias are the lowest in toxins of all the nuts, but they can go bad quickly if not properly stored.

Right... Was trying to help answer your question as I didn't know if you owned the book or not.