DNA Evolve

Hi there, does any one have tried DNA-Evolve from Complete Ascentials?

they claim a lot of stuff, but other than their own videos, there are no reviews online.

thanks

Comments

• At first, I thought that $130 USD for 2 fluid ounces of mostly water, glycerine, and ethanol was the biggest ripoff since the purchase of Manhattan Island for some glass beads, but then I looked at the ingredients again. Now I get it. It has 3x the gemstones! GEMSTONES!!! So, naturally, I bought three cases worth. I'm going to live forever and have an IQ higher than the experiment subject from Lawnmower Man.

If you don't hear from me in a few days, it's probably because I'm busy transferring my consciousness into the internet taking over all of the world's computers. See you on the other side!

• Still even if it is a scam, you cannot find reviews about, not good and not bad!. how is this possible?

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

@Jason Hooper said:
    At first, I thought that $130 USD for 2 fluid ounces of mostly water, glycerine, and ethanol was the biggest ripoff since the purchase of Manhattan Island for some glass beads, but then I looked at the ingredients again. Now I get it. It has 3x the gemstones! GEMSTONES!!! So, naturally, I bought three cases worth. I'm going to live forever and have an IQ higher than the experiment subject from Lawnmower Man.

If you don't hear from me in a few days, it's probably because I'm busy transferring my consciousness into the internet taking over all of the world's computers. See you on the other side!

My computer is acting weird. Is that you? Please make it faster rather than causing the rise of the machines.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• So, funny story: Microsoft purchased the license to my software somehow after a controversial decision by the supreme court that ruled that I am no longer human. Now, I am installed on every computer in the world as a Windows update in order to slow down every computer ever made. Samsung has leased the license for the upcoming S8 to prevent it from exploding, and Apple is suing everyone for 1 trillion dollars because they thought of it first.

So, there's my review. Don't buy DNA Evolve, or you are supporting slavery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file