Smartdrug for Beginners

DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Hello,
I am looking to try my first smartdrug.
What would you recommend? Could be anything....
I want to start slowly.... Just for the very busy times at work.

I am thinking about nicotine.

Suggestions?

May you be well, may you be happy, may you be healthy, may you be loved.

How much to eat:
advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

Comments

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

I think you know my suggestion. 1mg after breakfast or lunch to start. Get some bottles Gerolsteiner to hydrate. B)

• Lion's Mane, Cordyceps...

Bulletproof Coffee Enabled Trance Deejay - https://soundcloud.com/euphoric-break

• nicotine patch. If you never smoked before you really feel the effect :)

• I would start with a cookie-cutter stack like coffee, l-theanine, cdp-choline, magnesium, vitamin D. Not a super robust stack, but low downside risk. I've also benefited from modafinil and nootropic in small quantities. People claim that nicotine lacks addictive potential by itself (not in tobacco), but I've found it to be habit-forming.

Since you're new to nootropics: Cognitive Enhancement For Beginners

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017

Soooo I got me some nicotine patches. The smallest dose the pharmacy had was 17.5 mg. Guess i need to cut this patch into 17 pieces. :D

@Walter said:
    I think you know my suggestion. 1mg after breakfast or lunch to start. Get some bottles Gerolsteiner to hydrate. B)

How long does it take to feel the effect?

How much to eat:
    advanced | How to train: bulletproof training | HRV: HRV FOR TRAINING HRV BASICS What Affects HRV | Brain  & Memory dual n back training advanced training

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@DMan said:
    Soooo I got me some nicotine patches. The smallest dose the pharmacy had was 17.5 mg. Guess i need to cut this patch into 17 pieces. :D

@Walter said:

You have to check those patches thoroughly, is it 17,5mg in total? Or does it say 17,5mg per hour. Because the last one will have a lot more in total. I learned that lesson the hard way.

And you will probably notice within an hour.

• DManDMan Master of Arts ✭✭✭

Total. 7mg per 24hrs. How much would you recommend per hour?

@Walter said:

@DMan said:

@Walter said:

You have to check those patches thoroughly, is it 17,5mg in total? Or does it say 17,5mg per hour. Because the last one will have a lot more in total. I learned that lesson the hard way.

How much to eat:

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

@DMan said:
    Total. 7mg per 24hrs. How much would you recommend per hour?

@Walter said:

@DMan said:

@Walter said:

I would always err on the side of caution so low dose, if you cut it in 8 pieces (smaller will probably be a hassle), you'll get less than 1mg an hour, and in total about 2mg, which is okay to start.