Red LED

Hi everyone,

I have been experimenting with running a basic red led strip over my head after reading about it in headstrong. Dave recommends not to do it for more than a minute. I have noticed subtle, but definite cognitive improvements. It really surprised me. Seems to be pretty powerful.

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share?

Comments

• I have a Joovv. I will shine it over my head for a few weeks and will report back with the results.

Shining it over my testicles has boosted my testosterone like crazy. I'm constantly horny.

• nice I have never heard of a joovv. There is always something new to learn. I have the hilarious 7 dollar version of the joovv which is a string of red led lights that i have stringed up around a little area that i sit in. Not sure if i am getting benefits from that yet.

• @Colin1 said:
    nice I have never heard of a joovv. There is always something new to learn. I have the hilarious 7 dollar version of the joovv which is a string of red led lights that i have stringed up around a little area that i sit in. Not sure if i am getting benefits from that yet.

If you have the money, buy a Joovv. I bought the mini. I've messed around with other red lights in the past, and they don't even compare.

Probably the best health-related investment I've made in a while.

• I put a red led strip on the front of my computer monitor at work... 8hrs a day might be to much ??

• How do I get a strip like that? I've googled it but couldn't find anything brain-related.

• @Linhares said:
    How do I get a strip like that? I've googled it but couldn't find anything brain-related.

Found mine on Amazon. Nothing indicated about "brain-related" though.

• @rstrauser said:

@Linhares said:
    How do I get a strip like that? I've googled it but couldn't find anything brain-related.

Found mine on Amazon. Nothing indicated about "brain-related" though.

Any red LED light would work?

• Unsure. I was testing
    Not blind yet