What happened to Bulletproof's Youtube account?

Seriously what the hell?

First the podcasts are gone and replaced by annoying ~1min long previews. Then there's short cooking videos with the most annoying music imaginable, filmed with a potato, and edited by someone who's clearly clueless. Now there's a spam of snapchat videos?

I am so done with this.

Comments

• The podcasts are still there.

• @CaliforniaGold said:
    The podcasts are still there.

Where? I tried to watch a recent episode and all I got was a minute and a half trailer? I realized it wasn't worth any more of my time.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• edited December 2017

@Bull of Heaven said:

@CaliforniaGold said:

Where? I tried to watch a recent episode and all I got was a minute and a half trailer? I realized it wasn't worth any more of my time.

Oh, you're sooo funny.

Do you listen to podcasts -- like, at all? The first 10 minutes or so of Joe Rogan's podcast are ads. Bill Burr weaves ads into his segments mid-show, which is more annoying than having ads in the beginning of the show. The first 7 or 8 minutes of Luke Storey's podcast are ads (he's my favorite podcaster, btw). 99.999% of successful podcasts feature ads. Ads are what keep the podcasts free to listen to. Do you watch TV?

I'm a critic of Asprey and his marketing practices (along with his refusal to release the mycotoxin tests), but some of the complaints here are dumb. Would you rather pay 99 cents per episode with no ads? That's the trade-off.

• KynarrKynarr
    edited December 2017

@CaliforniaGold said:

You've picked and kept what you wanted to make out of this statement. Yes, the old podcasts are still there, however, the new podcasts over the last month have only been a short preview. There is no longer a full podcast being uploaded on youtube. There is no longer a video recording of the podcasts being released.

In any case, in no way is THIS reasonable:

• So what's the deal now? The youtube channel seems to no longer be featuring the new podcasts... I guess we are being re-routed to access them through the website or itunes... I wonder why? Trying to drive more website traffic perhaps? I am definitely pretty let down by this I really enjoyed watching the podcasts on youtube when at home and not listening in my car. Does anybody have anymore information?

• Today's reupload of the Activism video, which has 90%+ dislikes (for good reasons), confirms that the youtube channel has been infiltrated by a politically motivated leftist. This helps understand why a super useful channel has devolved into a load of pathetic crap.

Unfortunate. Especially as nobody seems to be giving feedback. Guess it doesn't help when the comments are disabled. It's a clear invitation for people to go away if they're not pleased. Well... unsubscribed.

• @CaliforniaGold What do you think about that new video posted about activism?

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”

• @Bull of Heaven said:
    @CaliforniaGold What do you think about that new video posted about activism?

I couldn’t care less, and I’m not subscribed to the channel.