Can not get into ketosis

Hello. I just read someone else's forum with the same problem as I'm having. I have been testing with ketostix for about 2 weeks now and still have never gotten out of the negative!

I am 29 years old. 133lb 5'3". I am normally 120lb and that is where I feel best at. I seem to have put on weight over the past 6 months at a rapid pace. I decided to try to keto diet (again) but I'm feeling a bit stumped. I have read that it may be due to not enough fat and/or too much carbs of proteins, however when i enter in what I have ate for the day in the Ketodiet app I am under everything.

I workout 5-6 days a week about 60min, more HIIT style. I have been doing the BP coffee in the morning and eating my first meal about 1. I will have a BP collagen bar for a snack if I get hungry before my next meal, but I try to eat within my IF window. I am usually done with dinner by 7. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or if I just need to be more patient and give it time?

Any inout would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• I think you should wait til two to eat
    Have another coffee around 12 if you are hungry
    What exactly are you eating and there better be no fruit in there!!!!!

• @Maximus68 said:
    I think you should wait til two to eat
    Have another coffee around 12 if you are hungry
    What exactly are you eating and there better be no fruit in there!!!!!

There is no fruit. My only concern waiting until 2 is that I workout almost every morning at 9 am and dont want to loos muscle mass. I usually stop eating by 7 7:30 the latest so my IF window is still the same as if I were to stop eating at 8pm and then eating again at 2pm the next day.