Best Place To Buy Nootropics For Aussies?

Where can I buy the purest, third party tested Nootropics that ships to Australia?

I'm considering ordering from Smart Drugs for Thought since apparently, they label their parcels in a way that it eases getting through the customs process. Is this true?: http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/68350-best-place-to-order-high-quality-lab-tested-piracetam-that-ships-to-australia. So is Smart Drugs for Thought the best supplier to order from for Aussies?

Piracetam is a schedule IV drug in Australia, so it might be a little difficult to get it through the customs. If I order Piracetam, Aniracetam, Alpha GPC and CDP choline, what’s the likelihood of it being taken away by the customs? Should I order them separately or can I order them all at once? Thanks.

Comments

• HeinstarHeinstar
    edited March 2015

I found my own answer.

The best place to buy for Australians is from Bulk Nutrients. The only downside is that their supplement isn't third party tested.

Other good sources are Peak Nootropics, Nootropics Depot or Smart Drugs for Thought(although it's not in the recommended list in the reddit's Nootropics FAQ).

• I found my own answer.

The best place to buy for Australians is from Bulk Nutrients. The only downside is that their supplement isn't third party tested.

Other good sources are Peak Nootropics, Nootropics Depot or Smart Drugs for Thought(although it's not in the recommended list in the reddit's Nootropics FAQ).

How did you go with this?

I did Peak for a while and Bulk Nutrients but found same quality, faster shipping and better service from PowderCity

• Couldn't find centrophenoxine on Bulk nutrients site. Is there another Aussie supplier or a different compound does the same job???

• Ah mate, you'll be hard pressed to find a good nootropics vendor in Australia (laws have somewhat prevented this)
    Personally I use a combo.

1. Nootropic Source - I believe they may be affiliated with Nootropic Source? (Not sure) But they have a limited inventory, only Nootropic mushrooms (Lions Mane, reishi) etc at the moment but they seem to be excellent quality I've been using their lions mane for a while.
    2. Total Nootropics - Generally where I get the rest of the noots I cant find elsewhere in Aus, Alpha GPC, Phenibut (before they banned it) etc

Those are my two suggestions good luck!