Gut Health

2»

Comments

• My brands:

- Thorne Formula S722 (before I took Thorne Undecyn)

- NOW foods Betaine HCl

- Complete Probiotics of Dr Mercola (most powerful I could find, I take 6 a day)

- Propolis from "Bee Health" (figured it was the best I could find)
  • 'Olav' wrote:

My brands:

- Thorne Formula S722 (before I took Thorne Undecyn)

- NOW foods Betaine HCl

- Complete Probiotics of Dr Mercola (most powerful I could find, I take 6 a day)

- Propolis from "Bee Health" (figured it was the best I could find)

Thanks, do let me know if they seem to be working and I might get into these,

• And u take how many times a day?
  • It depends on what I need. Right now, I do 20g once daily.
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    @ Olav, have you done the L-Glutamine protocol?

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Not yet! I'll try image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • I'm always looking for the most affective version of each supplement I take.

Have any of you heard of Glutimmune?

It looks pretty awesome but I can't find anything about it anywhere except for the Well Wisdom site.

I probably won't end up taking it because...

"This product is 32% glutamine by weight. It is enzymatically derived from red wheat berries and contains 14% gluten."

But, it looks promising otherwise.
  • suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    'Jeremy wrote:

I'm always looking for the most affective version of each supplement I take.

Have any of you heard of Glutimmune?

It looks pretty awesome but I can't find anything about it anywhere except for the Well Wisdom site.

I probably won't end up taking it because...

"This product is 32% glutamine by weight. It is enzymatically derived from red wheat berries and contains 14% gluten."

But, it looks promising otherwise.
    Lol, with gluten!
  • Any updates on gut health hacking?

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
  • Gut health is essential to keep your immune system working and helps with your mood.
    I've been following Kale Brock's doco, a gut health journalist, and I've actually learned a lot about the importance of the gut.
    He has a video series with Nutra-Life, from who I buy my probiotic supplements:
    https://www.facebook.com/NutraLifeAustralia/videos/693912320963249/

Hope this helps!
    He has also pretty good recipes on the youtube channel, worth give it a try - the raw nutella is soooooo good!

2»