Inner Balance For Ios Review

1234568»

Comments

• Update:

just rewatched the two youtube video by Dr Alan Watkins linked above after 3.5 years of doing inner balance twice-a-day for a rough total of 24mins almost everyday. Dug the clips out for someone who asked about my meditation, which is watch I call my inner balance training to newbies.

After watching the video, everything point he makes and every benefit he talks about, I recognise in my life since starting the inner balance. From my experience, it truly works and is worth every minute.

Amazing to watch what started this journey 3.5years ago again and see how well it's worked.

Just as ref for inner balance users, I've got 843,266 pts!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• This seems like an old thread but I'm going to post anyway because Heartmath doesn't have something like this. I'm a long time meditator....on and off 20+ years. I've tried many styles of meditation and at this point am pretty flexible about which style I use (Zen, TM, Yogic, Buddhist etc.) . Doesn't matter that much to me. So I was quite curious about the IB trainer. I've been using it for about a year but don't feel like there is much 'training' going on. I have been in level 4 with good results and have had to scale back to level 2 and sometimes struggle even to reach a decent amount of coherence (for me 300 points is sort of a minimum per session) in 20 minutes. So I'm in it or I'm not in it. I have also tried to meditate and not look at the App, terrible results. I fully on board with the science but struggle to 'find' out to use the trainer to 'train'.

Welcome any thoughts is anyone is still reading this thread!

• @nac said:
    This seems like an old thread but I'm going to post anyway because Heartmath doesn't have something like this. I'm a long time meditator....on and off 20+ years. I've tried many styles of meditation and at this point am pretty flexible about which style I use (Zen, TM, Yogic, Buddhist etc.) . Doesn't matter that much to me. So I was quite curious about the IB trainer. I've been using it for about a year but don't feel like there is much 'training' going on. I have been in level 4 with good results and have had to scale back to level 2 and sometimes struggle even to reach a decent amount of coherence (for me 300 points is sort of a minimum per session) in 20 minutes. So I'm in it or I'm not in it. I have also tried to meditate and not look at the App, terrible results. I fully on board with the science but struggle to 'find' out to use the trainer to 'train'.

Welcome any thoughts is anyone is still reading this thread!

I'm with you. I don't get it. Am I supposed to "try" to cohere? Seems to be no rhyme or reason to my scores and my drifting in and out of coherence. Any tips and tricks from Pro Coherers would be appreciated!

• @Mike Knickerbocker said:
    I'm with you. I don't get it. Am I supposed to "try" to cohere? Seems to be no rhyme or reason to my scores and my drifting in and out of coherence. Any tips and tricks from Pro Coherers would be appreciated!

There's a delay between your actions and the coherence changing. If you yawn, it will take about 5-10 seconds before your coherence dives.

What helps me:

• Focusing on each inhale and exhale separately (My Inspiration + Mini HRV + Mini Breath Pacer only)
    • Looking at the Mini Breath Pacer
    • Softly trying to keep the Mini HRV as a smooth, beautiful sine curve
    • Focusing gently
    • Sitting up straight
    • Breathing deeply

What distracts me:

• Being tired
    • Yawning
    • Trying too hard
    • Breathing too deeply
    • Swallowing
    • Random thoughts