Biohacking/Brain optimization in Education

Hello, fellow biohackers!
I'm new to this forum and to the biohacking world, but I'm incredibly devoted to hacking my physiology to working optimally, always. I feel butter now (pun intended!) than I have ever felt ever since I began my journey by applying advice from books like The Four Hour Body, The Bulletproof Diet, Head Strong, and The Magic of Thinking Big.

As a middle school teacher, I've been wondering recently how I could incorporate my love for biohacking into education. Naturally, optimal performance helps me be the best teacher/mentor/role model for my students and colleagues. Having said this, I'm wondering what aspects of the Bulletproof Diet/biohacking lifestyle you all think would make my students better performers.

In other words, my inquiry is this:

How can biohacking improve education for students?
What aspects of education or even physiology can be hacked in order to produce better learners and a better overall classroom?
How can students hack their bodies to perform and focus better in the classroom?
How does one reach reluctant biohackers?

I have a few ideas, but I'm curious as to what you all think! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I've been trying to implement some things to improve cognitive abilities to study better but finally I just focused on some other stuff in my life when I found out that you can get your paper written for cheap. Cheap writing help made my life a bit easier, I had more spare time, found a nice job and I am quite satisfied with everything at this point.

• I like that you take care of the students, but there is one important detail. I believe that it's impossible to force a person to engage in biohacking forcibly. There are many books and even blogs where you can learn about positive teachers experiences. College studies bring stress. I used CBD oil to reduce the load on my nervous system and improve sleep. I still sometimes resort to this method. Promote biohacking by your own example. This will be the most successful way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file