Detox / Juice Fast Need Some Advice

Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
Hello everyone, I have posted before of a juice / detox I did when I started this and I am going to do another one on Monday for about 14 days and would love some improvements and refinements of my old fast. Mr. Hooper and friends Please help lol! This is what I did before, edit the hell out of it please. (Notice I wasn't even having salt in the morning image/icon_e_confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':???:' /> )

This is what I did to lose 30 lbs in 21 days with the bulletproof coffee combined with a juice fast.

8am wake - 2 tall glasses of water + vitamins/pills (listed below)

8am - Bulletproof coffee (gfbutter, mct oil, bfcocoa powder)

2pm - Organic vegetable juice - (used a centrifugal juicer, upgrading soon.) using bulletproof veggies and cilantro parsley.

4pm - Organic Green tea, organic lemon did not use sweetner but try xylitol or stevia ( did not agree with me so I didnt use it)

6-8pm - Another Organic Vegetable juice

Bedtime - Ingest Aloe Vera

Notes:

1 gallon of water Per day

Need to sleep 8+hours

Get a Colonic aka colon hydrotherapy

Visit a sensory deprivation tank

NO GUM, NO MINTS, No chewing anything at all for 21 days.

Vitamins:

coqu10

enzyme capsule (Before drinking bp cofee and my juice at night)

vitamin d drops

mens daily (find a bp one, no crappy ones) I didn't do my research on a multi-vitamin so I don't know if this is bp in general lol)

2 krill oil capsules
Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.

Comments

• I would love to help, but before I do, what do you hope to achieve at the end of your fourteen days? I am a goal oriented person and my brain works better by thinking backwards.
  • Samir aka JudoSamir aka Judo The Grass-Fed Beast
    Your right jason, i am in a weight loss competition and i have 60 more days, however i have stopped losing weight and stayed at 208 for last 2 weeks. My stomach looks a bit chubbier. My friend is starting a detox on monday so i used it as an excuse to teach him and join him. Im finding it difficult to eat alot of food during the 2-8 fasting time.
    Be your own best friend instead of your own worst enemy. You are the only person who will always truly be there for you.
    Yes I understand that, however with the bulletproof coffee / butter it allowed me to keep most of my muscle. It's just frustrating right now because I've been stuck at this weight for 2 weeks. My foods are flawless, cooking them correctly, organic, however maybe something is wrong with my supplements or something. It's difficult for me to eat alot during the 2-8 period and I kind of even get heart burn just a little when I put foods in.

My mouth is very dry so I know I'm in ketosis considering my carbs and sugars and minimal to zero unless I'm on my 7th day carb day which I have to force myself to get 150g's down. Wonder why no more weight is coming off, and my belly at least seems chubbier a bit, however my face looks fine or even thinner but the weight is the same, maybe its all in my head? but the scale doesn't lie.
    Just realized a. Not enough water intake and b. Was forgetting digestive enzymes. How easy to fall in to routine and get lazy. But still dont explain stuck at 208 for a week. Hmm its barely been a week. How impatient my god.
    Ok this is now for a friend whos been eating bulletproof but not a master for like 3 weeks and is focusing on cleansing / weight loss.
  • otroraotrora
    edited February 2013
    Hey Judo, did you go ahead with this?

If so, what's your progress?

I was talking with a friend who eats a vegetarian diet and he mentioned he wanted to do a juice detox and I remembered this thread...

I am also stuck for the past 5 days and not losing weight, and seeing my belly is chubbier too...

I will go back to religiously take my probiotics (been skipping for a few days) and I recognized I have not been drinking that much water lately.
    edited February 2013

I didn't go through with this again, i decided to give IF a shot and let my body get used to this. I did lose those 3 lbs back naturally and then got rid of the scale because I feel amazing and I know I'm doing it right. Even though the weight loss is slow, it's ok this is natural, this is right.

I didn't go through with it because I just did a detox and it would be unhealthy on my bones and everything. You, however can. I have a friend doing this and he's doing great.

• 4pm - Organic Green tea, organic lemon did not use sweetner but try xylitol or stevia

Why not drink it pure? Green Tea is meant to be enjoyed without any sweetners.

I would love to welcome you on my new page: www.soul-smoothies.com