Adding To Whey To Make It Tasty

curious... what are you adding to make the whey sweet?  stevia?  I mixed it with berries & spinach... wow, very bitter..

Comments

• I simply add salt to my whey and I like it. The taste of whey by itself isn't too bad though, so it doesn't need much modification for me. It could also be the brand I'm using.

• I just add whole milk, but mine is store-bought chocolate flavor already.

• I'm using the Bulletproof whey and it has no added flavors to it which is why it is so blah..... even bitter.... it definitely needs sweetening

• I'm using the Bulletproof whey and it has no added flavors to it which is why it is so blah..... even bitter.... it definitely needs sweetening

The whey I use has no added flavors either. Try some salt. If that doesn't work, I've heard that Dave has some suggestions that include two raw eggs and some other stuff (I'm guessing his butter and cacao).

• ya, I use erythritol & xylitol in the organic toothpaste I make... thanks

• This forum has a "search" function, you know ... 

• I personally like the taste of stevia.

• Powdered vanilla or chocolate powder with stevia, plenty of butter and eggyolks with ice slush :)
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • Less liquid will enhance the flavour n some stevia n cocoa powder, if not , man up princess!