Where Can I Get Provigil Online?

Comments

• Is it ok to split modalert into quarters or halves? Has anyone done this? I read it has a time release coating and I'm unsure it this will effect it's ability to be split.

I split the 200gram tablet quite often, taking 100grams in the morning and then sometimes another 100grams later in the day (depending on how I feel or how late a night I am expecting). 

I am pretty sure they are not time release, at least not the Modalert I get from mymodafinil.net.  It will dissolve very fast in a little water.

They come in 10 packs, silver foil with purple writing, made in India.

Remember, if you're arguing on the internet, you've already lost!

• Finally got my 1st Modalert package... I felt a slight focus... is it best to take it on an empty stomach or a light meal?

• edited March 2013

Finally got my 1st Modalert package... I felt a slight focus... is it best to take it on an empty stomach or a light meal?

=======================================

My routine (say I get up at 6:30am) is either first thing in the morning along with BP coffee, or sometimes (because the BP coffee has such a strong effect on its own) I'll drink my customary two large cups, then pop one around 10am if I have a longer mentally-fatiguing day planned.  I can usually feel it kicking in within 20 minutes.  Some days it kicks in stronger than others based on the many variables.  Heavy drinking the night before renders it almost worthless.  (other than possibly assisting with the hangover)   The line from Limitless was spot on..."I found that if I maintained an even dose, remembered to eat, drank NO ALCOHOL, the blackouts didn't occur."  This is now my biggest goal.  The elimination of alcohol from my daily routine.  

Just a couple questions if I may.  Which site did you end up using, how long did they take, and are they the 200mg pills?   I'm down to either using Bitcoin or trying a new supplier.

Seeing through the chaotic.
  • bladeblade
    edited March 2013

=======================================

My routine (say I get up at 6:30am) is either first thing in the morning along with BP coffee, or sometimes (because the BP coffee has such a strong effect on its own) I'll drink my customary two large cups, then pop one around 10am if I have a longer mentally-fatiguing day planned.  I can usually feel it kicking in within 20 minutes.  Some days it kicks in stronger than others based on the many variables.  Heavy drinking the night before renders it almost worthless.  (other than possibly assisting with the hangover)   The line from Limitless was spot on..."I found that if I maintained an even dose, remembered to eat, drank NO ALCOHOL, the blackouts didn't occur."  This is now my biggest goal.  The elimination of alcohol from my daily routine.  

Just a couple questions if I may.  Which site did you end up using, how long did they take, and are they the 200mg pills?   I'm down to either using Bitcoin or trying a new supplier.

====================================

edandmore.com 200mg sun modalert

they only accept cheque or money order

took about a month to get here (Canada) from sending the cheque to receiving the item

• I took my first dose of 100mg on Saturday and I felt great but Sunday and yesterday I was exhausted and had intermittent headaches. Is this common?
  • Just placed a nice sized order with sunmodalert.com.  They seemed the most worthy of my investment when considering website review, method of payment and price.  I will check back sometime in the next month with their delivery timeliness.

• I've been looking for weeks for a pharmacy that would take credit cards. So the sunmodalert.com is a good find. Let us know how they do.

I am trying modup.net for the first time, as they take PayPal. But after the order, I found out it was Modavigil. I had tried that before and had no

effect worth talking about. I did ask their 'support' and was told that the Modavigil is 'better quality and consistent manufacture'. If anyone has

taken both, please let me know your results.

So far, they have been the fastest with EMS. It was in prep on Tuesday, and now in NYC customs today.

And BTW, I've been out for about a week, and was totally off my game. Lazy, slow, unmotivated. I run an intense computer services company

with multiple clients all over the US, and with the lack of sleep (normal for me) it has been horrible. But a friend lent me a few until the new shipment

arrives.

It's like Dave said, 'black and white to color', or to paraphrase the movie "Eddie's back"    :cool:

• I find armodafinil much better. 

Have bought from here twice. 

https://mymodafinil.net/armodafinil/

• Customs retention of modafinil order from New Delhi
  • Is customs retention normal? Rx shop says it is. Just a small order status of shipment says us customs retention other. Anyone else run into this?
  • edited November 2013

If you are daily tracking...yes...there seems to be a pit-stop through customs with each order.

If you just wait it out...start checking the mailbox after two-three weeks have passed.

I may have mixed up where I responded to my last post here, but the delivery timeliness and packaging where excellent.  Received the package before three weeks passed, well wrapped and great quality product. (at least compared to what I've taken before.)  Modalert 200mg.

• I brought modafinil from mymodafinil.net and had a good experience. I choose them as they have an active twitter account which made me feel better that people were getting their orders and that it was the real deal.

I am not sure if to try the armodafinil or not as I know less about it compared to modafinil or modalert as it's branded by sun pharma

• I brought modafinil from mymodafinil.net and had a good experience. I choose them as they have an active twitter account which made me feel better that people were getting their orders and that it was the real deal.

I am not sure if to try the armodafinil or not as I know less about it compared to modafinil or modalert as it's branded by sun pharma

Modafinil is a racemic mixture containing equal parts of two isomers.  Both isomers seem to have an effective. 

Armodafinil is the the "R" enantiomer (the most active one).

Some  say that armodafinil is a "purified" version.  This is technically true, but it also removes the "L" enantiomer that has some secondary action.

Best course of action?  Try them both.

• rmathesrmathes ✭✭
    edited November 2013

ok, just throwing this out there. I just tried modafinil for the first time this week. Got it from India, label says Modvigil, 200 mg modafinil tablets. Started at 50mg, nothing, 100 mg, nothing. 200 mg, nothing but a light headache.

This stuff ain't for me. So how should I put this...i've now got about 57 of these tablets left. Might just throw them away as I'm done with this experiment. Have felt absolutely no positive changes from taking this. If anyone has suggestions on a better way to "dispose" of these, feel free to PM me.

Note: these have now been "disposed".

• Previously, I'd just ended an experiment with a bottle of Alpha GPC. Tried 2 capsules morning and night. No change from that, either.

Maybe some people for whatever reason just don't respond to this stuff. Looks like I'm one of 'em.  Wish I hadn't wasted the money on this stuff, but oh well.