Gangster Banter

13»

Comments

• This is a really good idea. I'm totally down with it. Believe it or not, I do check out the forum when I get a chance, but not as much as I would like. I feel like the combined knowledge of all of you exceeds mine, and I can do more good in the same amount of time by writing a new blog post with unknown biohacking stuff in it. That's why I ask my team to keep an eye on the forum and bring me in on the really hard stuff. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • M. ThomasM. Thomas A Stick of Butter a Day Keeps the Doctor Away.
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful
    So shit-talking is Bulletproof? Awesome!!

No sorcery, just science. 

• A humorous account of an amateur boxing event in Dallas, Texas. The article describes the numerous colorful characters watching the fight as well as the fearsome men in the ring. The evening concludes with an epic contest between The Southerner and The Yankee.

M'kay?
    Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]
  • TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka
    edited February 2013
    I'm getting tired of reading supplement directions that say "take with a meal." It should say "take with fat."
  • Ok, so the mods haven't done it... i might as well kick off some more chat in here for you dirty bitches....

What sort of music are you BP mofos into?

What conspiracy theories do you follow?

Favourite alcoholic beverage?

I listen to mostly rock.  I am really into Mumford and Sons right now.

I don't follow conspiracy theories.  But I have been called a conspiracy theorist.  I just accept reality as it is, not as I want it to be.

I don't drink anymore, as I am a recovering addict.  Which ties into accepting reality because I spent years running and hiding from it, and lying about it to cover it up. Ok, enough proselytizing.

• RodRod The Rodfather

Yes, it is 100% bulletproof. So is DMT, by the way. :smile: Just don't mess around with using it recreationally. That's not what it's for.

How would you use this in a non recreational way? 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

Question your life, son!

No sorcery, just science. 

• TJ JTJ J skratta pa klocka

I would actually say it's not possible to use DMT as a recreational substance. It's not like you can go to a rock concert on DMT. If you smoke it standing up your flesh body falls to the ground while the rest of whatever you are, soul/mind/spirit crosses into a strange place. Then you come out of it about 10 minutes later and you have such a profound respect and kind of fear of whatever it was that you would never smoke it willy nilly.

Psilocybin on the other hand, can be used recreationally. 

• Ok, so the mods haven't done it... i might as well kick off some more chat in here for you dirty bitches....

All about some Coheed and Cambria right now.

9/11, Sasquatch, UFO, I'm down for all of them.

Buffalo Trace bourbon or green dragon. Sometimes mushroom tea.
  • Hey Gangstas

just want to shoutout to all of the bp gangstas here and say Im glad I found this forum. Lurking hard still to observe everything but I feel safe in knowing that everyone always is ready and willing to help anotha brotha.

Ok so that last paragraph wasn't hard or thug at all but I don't even care. Boom.

- T money
  • JOE ROGAN!!!!

He is the real deal people. If you could bottle his thoughts I'd buy them at a rate that is faster than I could actually afford. I always liked him as a hilarious comedian, but then when i found out about his psychedelic experiences i started to actually listen to him talk and holy shit he has opened by mind! Then i've seen some of his karate videos, that dude is scary! He is actually a big part of the reason why i finally turned around and put my foot down about my health, and started turning my life around.

Train by day, joe rogan podcast by night.... ALL DAY!

- Rotary Enthusiast: "Brap brap said the rotary!"

• I listen to mostly rock.  I am really into Mumford and Sons right now.

I don't follow conspiracy theories.  But I have been called a conspiracy theorist.  I just accept reality as it is, not as I want it to be.

I don't drink anymore, as I am a recovering addict.  Which ties into accepting reality because I spent years running and hiding from it, and lying about it to cover it up. Ok, enough proselytizing.

I only really listen to alternative rock, mostly Australian alternative rock. Dead letter circus, cog, karnivool, breaking orbit, branch arterial. non australian bands would be Tool, thousand foot krutch, evens blue, breaking benjamin.

My wife considers me a conspiracy theorist, and refuses to have any discussions with me, it gives me the shits because i don't think im a conspiracy theorist i just dont listen to what the government trys to force feed us and i don't bother watching main stream media and get angry at her when she does, lol.

I only drink jagermeister, either straight like a purist or with lemonade if i'm at a pub to drink socially. 

The thing i like about DMT is it is IMPOSSIBLE to be a party drug. First of all if you use it correctly you should pass out, but even if you only do 2 hits of it just so you can look cool infront of your friends, it has a way of kicking you so hard that if you were at a party it would quickly become an unpleasant experience, and thus would put most teeny bopper hipsters off trying it again. Anybody who does REAL psychedelics knows going into it, its all about your mindset and your environment  This is why i absolutely hate MDMA/LSD, because they are treated like "fun" at a party. Even psilocybin mushrooms are being treated like party fun lately, which is a real shame because there is nothing better than sitting on a secluded beach at sunrise with some psilocybin mushrooms to show you just how amazing the world is and how insignificant your materialistic problems are.

- Rotary Enthusiast: "Brap brap said the rotary!"

• Good Thread,

Music

Pink Floyd :grew up getting stoned and listening to Pink Floyd and now as a guitarist learning PF songs I appreciate the simplicity but complexity of Dave Gilmour's  amazing guitar playing

Stones:love their early stuff.Keith and his Open G tuning so simple

Classic Rock: Beatles,Tom Petty,The Cars most of it and also like Alice in Chains,also like a blast of classical if I'm in the mood especially Mozart's violin concertos

Conspiracy; Lots of unanswered questions about 9/11, Tower 7,the missle/plane that landed in Pentagon with no plane debris or bodies or parts of,etc,etc,most if not all the last few shootings in USA the shooters have been on Ritalin or similar and amazingly both of the last 2 their fathers were due to testify at the LIBOR hearing.Not a conspiracy but US and the dollar are fucked so buying gold and silver

Drink: Central Otago Pinot Noir,Barossa Shiraz and Merlot.I know red wine isn't BP but fuck it a man needs some vices.Been known to have a puff of home-grown bushy.Thinking about getting back into mushrooms if I can get some spores.

Cheers

Bruce

• edited February 2013

Ok, so the mods haven't done it... i might as well kick off some more chat in here for you dirty bitches....

Man I am late to the game on this one, Aaron!

Music: Billy Joel (since I was 10 years old), Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra (and the whole Rat Pack), Valentina Lisitsa, Luciano Pavarotti, Patty Griffin, Phil Collins, any classic Doo Wop, Big Band, and tons more that I can't think of right now.

Conspiracy Theories: I rent a lot of them, but don't buy any. I first got into them in 1994 while living in CA in the USMC. I discovered a book called "Behold a Pale Horse" by William Cooper (Navy buddy told me about it). The links between UFO's and the Nephilim of Genesis 6 attracted my attention in the late 90's. Otherwise, I've kept tabs on just about everything from NWO (Alex Jones style), to Chemtrails/Vaccines/viruses (Dr. Horowitz style) to advanced technology and anti-gravity (Stan Deyo style), and tons more that I can't think of right now. :smile:

Alcoholic Beverage: Once upon a time? Jack-N-Coke was my thing...but no longer. I'm a boring 39 year old family man now. I enjoy a few beers occasionally. Guinness is classic. But I had some incredible imported stuff a few years ago that has been driving me crazy ever since because I can't remember the name. 

• Hi Aaron,

I agree we are getting fucked by governments and big corporations,and banks.You pay tax on your income,buy some shares,make a profit,pay more tax on money you have already paid tax on.You put money in your super to save for retirement and the bastards tax you on it.The Fed Reserve is exporting inflation everywhere and every country is trying to devalue their currency in a race to the bottom.I've had enough of rat race and are looking very soon to go back to NZ and live a minimalist lifestyle where you don't earn enough to pay tax,do heaps of hunting and fishing(NZ has sensible gun laws not like the draconian ones here in Oz) and basically drop out.Buy a block of land backing onto bush .I realise everyone can't do this,especially if married or have kids.A really good book/kindle book on living minimalist lifestyle(US based) is "Enjoy the Decline" by Aaron Clarey(Captain Capitalism).Mate I could rant for ages,grumpy old man syndrome but enough.

Cheers

Bruce

• gramercygramercy
    edited March 2013

Girls scout cookies are BP, right? And so are Choco Taco's? I didn't see any sign about the ice cream being from grass fed cows but I think the 'taco' shell is made from coconut flour and xylitol.

• Aaron, why don't you talk about how its a haven for pedos in your parts?

• ^because nobody (excepting you, perhaps) wants to discuss such ugliness?  just a thought ;)

• ^because nobody (excepting you, perhaps) wants to discuss such ugliness?  just a thought ;)

Or perhaps I'm standing up to a bully.  Are you a bully too?

• aaron's locale makes him a bully?  I'm confused....

1634531-hrb.png

13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file