Blue Light Blocking Glasses For Insomnia

Hi

I would like to try a pair of these amber sunglasses but it would seem to be very difficult to find anywhere that sells them, apart from Amazon at £59.99. 

Can anyone, in UK, suggest anywhere to get some less expensive that still work, please?

Can anyone confirm that they have had good experiences with this issue with these sunglasses.

I should add that I wear specs all the time, so I need to be able to put sunglasses over them.

Also, as I am often up to the loo (bathroom) during the night, so have a night light on the landing, can I just put the sunglasses on to go there or will this night light (white) have negative effects. 

Also, I have LED clock, necessary to see the time, which is seemingly a bit of a no-no too so is there an alarm clock that is easily seen without having to press buttons etc, that would be better?

Thanks.  I really appreciate any help, advice or suggestions.  Oh, it would be wonderful to be able to sleep even 3-4 hours a night predictably!!!!

Looking forward to, hopefully, hearing from you

Cheers

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Thanks katolotus but, yes, I had already read through that thread

However, still had some questions - see my original text

Cheers

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Why not add to that thread?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• Hi

Yes, I could have done but thought it wasn't 'polite' to pose new questions/scenario to existing thread.  If you feel it would be acceptable, I'm happy to do that

Thanks

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

seems like a natural extension of that thread. just my opinion. No one else has join this thread, so always better to add to one a few people are already in. Especially if it's about the main subject.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• OK, thanks, I'll do that

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Just a suggestion. I'm not a moderator ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• Thanks, Katolotus, I appreciate your advice

Some other forums don't like further posts with specific questions to be added to a thread so, after some deliberation, I decided I'd play safe and start a new thread.

In the light of what you have suggested, I agree it would be sensible to post on the other thread, particularly as others are already contributing etc.

Thanks again for your help/advice  :)

Cheers