Pre-Bulletproof

I found out about this site a few days ago and I havent been able to put it down image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> . But unfortunately I am not in a good financial position at the moment so I will have to put up with eating, what I thought was a awesome diet.

Something I have been noticing of late, is that yesterday after I ate 3 rounds of wholemeal toast, 2 bananas and 3 slices of cheddar cheese and I had cup of cocoa - 1 heaped teaspoon with hot milk- for my lunch was that I felt really bloated and wiped out afterwards, also - not a nice thing to talk about image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> - my farts seem to be more smelly these past 3-4 weeks, as anyone got an idea what that could be?, I was thinking after reading loads on here that it because am getting older - 34 - that I might not be good at digesting carbs as I use to.

Which brings me to Charcoal, I noticed last night someone mentioned this to someone in the comments of a thread I read, so I had a look on Amazon and found this http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B001DZVPVO/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 so after reading some of the comments about it I was pretty excited and was going to buy some of the 260mg capsules, but whilst doing so I googled something I came across this http://www.ehow.co.uk/about_5566253_side-effects-activated-charcoal-tablets.html that had me worried about taking charcoal. For how long, and what dosage of charcoal should you take?.

Thanks
There is a vegetarian option... You can fuck off - Frankie Boyle

Comments

• Kerrygold butter and large orders of grass fed ground beef shouldn't be too expensive. There's a good blog post about the "diet on a budget."

RE: Activated Charcoal - I suspect the amount of charcoal given to someone in a hospital (for poisoning) is a much higher dose than taking a capsule or two. I'm also interested in hearing what the common dosages are for diet related means.
  • Think I might be able to start off with the coffee now, because I have never really drink coffee and even then its usually instant unless a Starbucks now and then, so totally forgot about those French Presses as being a really good cheap option, cause I was gonna get a Aeropress. Also not sure if your in UK, but Kerrygold is on offer in Tesco. With regards to the Charcoal its 1-2 caps after a meal.
    There is a vegetarian option... You can fuck off - Frankie Boyle