Zeo And Radiation?

Hi smart people! image/icon_razz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-P' /> image/icon_e_ugeek.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ugeek:' />

I love the idea of being able to track my sleep with the Zeo.

I have suffered terribly from insomnia for years. It is a lot better now, but I would still love to improve my quality of sleep. Having this tool to see exactly how different things influence my sleep seems genius. image/icon_mrgreen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mrgreen:' />

One advice on sleep quality is to turn off all electrical things, so I am a bit worried about sleeping with the blue tooth radiation from the Zeo. image/icon_e_confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':???:' />

What is your opinion?

Would you recommend the clockradio version or the smartphone version?

Thanks a lot for any thoughts on this!

Kindly

Mia

Comments

• I'm interested in this as well. The EMF you would be worried about is from the bluetooth (if using the phone version). I believe bluetooth emits less EMF than a cell phone, but I don't have the numbers. I considered buying a sensor, but one good enough to measure your phone is at least a few-hundred dollars.

'Miamaya' wrote:

Hi smart people! image/icon_razz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-P' /> image/icon_e_ugeek.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ugeek:' />

I love the idea of being able to track my sleep with the Zeo.

I have suffered terribly from insomnia for years. It is a lot better now, but I would still love to improve my quality of sleep. Having this tool to see exactly how different things influence my sleep seems genius. image/icon_mrgreen.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':mrgreen:' />

One advice on sleep quality is to turn off all electrical things, so I am a bit worried about sleeping with the blue tooth radiation from the Zeo. image/icon_e_confused.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':???:' />

What is your opinion?

Would you recommend the clockradio version or the smartphone version?

Thanks a lot for any thoughts on this!

Kindly

Mia
  • Thanks for your reply! Here is what Zeo has to say about it:

http://www.myzeo.com/sleep/faqs/zeo-mobile/will-it-affect-my-brain-all-it-safe