Glutathione Vs Vitamin C

Hello, first post, sorry if this topic has been crushed 9 billion times.

If Glutathione is the best Antioxidant on the planet, why does Dave recommend taking so much Vitamin C? I've heard that Glutathione kills free radicals at a rate of 1,000,000 to 1 v.s. Vitamin C which kills them at a rate of 1 to 1. What am I missing?

Comments

• Vitamin C is way cheaper

• RodRod The Rodfather

Vitamin C is important for other functions in the body as well. It's an essential building block of collagen, the structural material for bone, skin, blood vessels and other tissues.

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Cool thanks for the replies! 

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Vitamin C is way cheaper

=====

Is it 1,000,000 times cheaper? :-D

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Also Carlos S.: Welcome! Great to see your profile pic is of someone (presumably you) screaming obscenities at a variety of different beers! It's something I regularly engage in. Very BP ;-)

• I didn't think this was an either/or issue.  Glutathione does its thing and C does its thing and they may overlap at a high level.  No reason not to use them both, right?