Upgraded Vs. Other Liposomal Glutathione

Started using Liposomal Glutathione about a month ago using this brand http://www.amazon.com/Liposomal-Glutathione-Provides-Teaspoon-Servings/dp/B007WTVOF2/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1

I've been very happy with it and I can even tolerate the taste, but I was going to go with Upgraded for my next round just to see if I like it better (same price).  Unfortunately, I see that the product is on back order until the late August.  I'll likely run out of my current bottle in a week.  Should I hold out and wait for the Upgraded version?  Can anybody speak to the improvements in the new incarnation (besides maybe a more reliable pump?)

Tagged:

Comments

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

I am looking at their ingredient list and I do not see anything that controls the phase state of their nanotechnology.  It looks like it is just GSH, lipids, and an emulsifier and that is not good enough--especially if you are going to spend fifteen American dollars per ounce on it!  Where is the pH buffer?  Where is the electro-mineral component?  I doubt that they have much uniformity going on in that formula and my advice is to save your money.

• Thanks Jason - very helpful.  I thought what I was using worked because I could feel it acting right away, but there is clearly more to it than that.