Bulletproof Alcohol

2»

Comments

• MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful

So far, I haven't come across a hangover cure that really targets all of the body's detox pathways. That Nutri-dyn one doesn't even come close to some of the best I've seen. That Fowkes guy was just tooting his own horn. 

Also, re: red wine. Wine is like sex, it should be enjoyed regularly, and with a beautiful woman!

No sorcery, just science. 

• So what do you recommend, MaverickAzz?  I am not an excessive or a daily drinker, but I definitely enjoy a little wine.

Mary

• So far, I haven't come across a hangover cure that really targets all of the body's detox pathways. That Nutri-dyn one doesn't even come close to some of the best I've seen. That Fowkes guy was just tooting his own horn. 

Also, re: red wine. Wine is like sex, it should be enjoyed regularly, and with a beautiful woman!

What supplements do you recommend then?

• I have read good things about this supplement and it seems to have all of the ingredients that Dave talks about in Bulletproof Alcohol.

Life Extension Foundation has, through personal experience and word of mouth, good quality vitamins. You also support research into constant improvement.

I just ordered these myself after worrying about how I can continue to drink with the minimum damage while doing BP.

http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/item01440/Anti-Alcohol-Antioxidants-with-HepatoProtection-Complex

2»